Do you think Mace Windu is alive?

Moderators: adamteo, dranoel

freefly

Post by freefly » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:38 am

They are Dark Jedi, extentions of the Sith Lord's will.

Well i guess that's enough of my rambling. Head over here for a good low down on the Sith http://www.stuffo.com/sith.htm

feitonglong

Post by feitonglong » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:52 pm

i have the same wonders about his destiny... perhaps he will pop up one of these days, like palpatine did in dark empire and dark empire II in dark horse comics though we saw him thrown down into some reactor thingy hehehe...

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:32 pm

feitonglong wrote:i have the same wonders about his destiny... perhaps he will pop up one of these days, like palpatine did in dark empire and dark empire II in dark horse comics though we saw him thrown down into some reactor thingy hehehe...
perhaps a clone of him?
I saw mace in the cartoon clone wars, its like he can punch super battle driods like nobody's business and never get to see that in the movies...if only he can do tt move in the movies, that'll be great.

Tomcat

Post by Tomcat » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:35 pm

Commander Faie wrote: perhaps a clone of him?
I saw mace in the cartoon clone wars, its like he can punch super battle driods like nobody's business and never get to see that in the movies...if only he can do tt move in the movies, that'll be great.
Yeah, I like Mace's punch too, look like Louis Cha novel's "Taming dragons 18 palms"....in fact more powerful than that! :lol:
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the force"

masterjamous

Post by masterjamous » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:40 pm

Tomcat wrote:
Yeah, I like Mace's punch too, look like Louis Cha novel's "Taming dragons 18 palms"....in fact more powerful than that! :lol:

Wow, Xiang Loong Shi-Ba Zhang!!!!
Yea, very Wu Xia that Mace in Clone Wars. That's the Way of the Jedi, rightly portrayed to the essence!
:D :D :D
ImageImageImage

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:42 am

Take the 'bun' away on his head and darn it would really look like a Jedi
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

feitonglong

Post by feitonglong » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:00 am

masterjamous wrote:
Tomcat wrote:

Wow, Xiang Loong Shi-Ba Zhang!!!!
Yea, very Wu Xia that Mace in Clone Wars. That's the Way of the Jedi, rightly portrayed to the essence!
:D :D :D
do you know in the latest edition of louis cha novels, the dragon palms have been written to 28 strokes instead of 18... he'd changed many of the endings for his novels these few years...

Tomcat

Post by Tomcat » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:07 am

Yeah, that's right move! Wu Xia essence is often seen in Jedi fights. Don't you guys think QuiGon's hairstyle resembles some Wu Xia warriors!

Yes, Louis Cha revised most of his novel in 2004 to adjust some historical facts. But I never know Dragon palms become 28 moves now!?
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the force"

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:25 pm

Tomcat wrote:Yeah, that's right move! Wu Xia essence is often seen in Jedi fights. Don't you guys think QuiGon's hairstyle resembles some Wu Xia warriors!
More like Samurai ... :roll:
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:13 pm

Dr EMH wrote:
Tomcat wrote:Yeah, that's right move! Wu Xia essence is often seen in Jedi fights. Don't you guys think QuiGon's hairstyle resembles some Wu Xia warriors!
Actually neither Wu Xia warriors nor Samurais let their hair hang loose like QuiGon. Their hair is always in a bun.

Its not surprising that Jedis resemble ancient Chinese or Japanese characters because that's exactly what GL used as reference when creating the Jedis...He even made the Jedi 'priests' like Taoist Monks, that's why apart from knowing no anger and no fear, Jedis also shall know no love...

Ok we're waaaay off topic now...

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:28 pm

Plo Strax-Avix wrote:
Dr EMH wrote:
Actually neither Wu Xia warriors nor Samurais let their hair hang loose like QuiGon. Their hair is always in a bun.

Its not surprising that Jedis resemble ancient Chinese or Japanese characters because that's exactly what GL used as reference when creating the Jedis...He even made the Jedi 'priests' like Taoist Monks, that's why apart from knowing no anger and no fear, Jedis also shall know no love...

Someone in lucas films likes chinese/china...
Felucia moons/worlds,
The character Luca's daughter acted as : Chi - EEkuay or something.. (chee kuay)

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:11 pm

e3lipse wrote:
Plo Strax-Avix wrote:
Dr EMH wrote: More like Samurai ... :roll:

Someone in lucas films likes chinese/china...
Felucia moons/worlds,
The character Luca's daughter acted as : Chi - EEkuay or something.. (chee kuay)
CHee kuey!!! got chee chiong fun?

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:37 am

No i doubt it. Check out the thread labeled Felucia.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:31 pm

e3lipse wrote:No i doubt it. Check out the thread labeled Felucia.
viewtopic.php?t=260
the link, there is.

Return to “Star Wars Episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith”