WOOHOO I WON A MASTER REPLICA FX LIGHTSABER!!!!!!

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:02 pm

e3lipse wrote:D.A's a girl ;)
?? really ah, yay finally starwars.sg/forum got females. why never vote there one?

SoloFalcon

Post by SoloFalcon » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:09 pm

She was the Imperial Guard?
Trust me princess~

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:46 pm

the red imperial guard?!? i thought those guards are guys?

SoloFalcon

Post by SoloFalcon » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:12 am

Someone mentioned one of the Imperial Guards is a lady in one of the other topic. I remembered the line when Leia said, "You are short for a Stormtrooper."
Commander Faie wrote:the red imperial guard?!? i thought those guards are guys?
Trust me princess~

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:17 am

SoloFalcon wrote:Someone mentioned one of the Imperial Guards is a lady in one of the other topic. I remembered the line when Leia said, "You are short for a Stormtrooper."
Commander Faie wrote:the red imperial guard?!? i thought those guards are guys?
so she's too tall for a stormtrooper!

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:29 am

No she's not .
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:31 pm

????

Yes I'm a female. What guy would call himself Darsha Assant? (A gay)

Haldir: Heh... wouldn't ahve been able if it was that. I'm only the expert on the prequel. Had to lend it to my friend for the first night.... :cry: and now there's a scratch on the blade! :evil: Guys... never trust them.

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:55 am

Yub yub! Mine gotten silver paint after I loaned it out once too. So now NO MORE loaning of props to anyone from me. :roll:

Oh don't worry! :wink: Only me seems to remember about the ROTJ one at that time as I used to read the article about it in the SW Insider again and again long long time ago. We were being more mercifu.......

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:41 pm

What's the answer to the diff between lsabers in original trilogy and prequel one? My friend's still mulling over it...

And i noticed.. there were more ot than pt questions..... :evil:

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:07 pm

1. Mode of making
OT are made from found parts like Camera Flash, Tap Head, WWII Genade etc etc
Prequel made from Scratch or Casted

2. Mode of Hanging
OT using a system of Hook and Ring
Prequel through the usage of Comtech (sp?) and its wheel (except Anakin's and Vader of course).

About the regular questions, there is an attempt to make them 50% as seen or wrote or heard in the exhibition hall and 40% from the Guided Tours and 10% knowledge of both OT and Prequel but related to something in the exhibition hall. Many new "SW Fanatics" also doesn't seems to had watch the OT at all. :shock: Had to make them a bit hard lah anyway as there are some "unfair" things happening among the participants and the prize is relatively out of the budget of many fans. But in the end, majority managed to answer the questions based on their observations and ample listening to the SH. Some kids are just plain lucky or got help from daddy......

Ps: I myself had to save up for months to afford my FX Vader and now had to cut sides to afford the Maul ones. :cry:

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:54 pm

Wow would loved to have been there! I could have totally nailed the OT/PT saber difference question. In fact I can list every single found part used to make all the OT sabers, right down to the brand, make and model of those item(s), and how they're all put together :D

Oh not ALL OT sabers were made of found parts. There're 3 which were custom machined, but these 3 only count as one saber in the OT. Interesting isn't it? :wink:

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:20 pm

Many new "SW Fanatics" also doesn't seems to had watch the OT at all
Lol to that... (I think i can be considered new... only liked it PT onwards... hid in the toilet cos i was afraid in 1997) I've watched it many times... but the most extreme thing i do is to try to arrange and write ourt the score for the cantina music... not making much headway... cos of all the stupid transpositions which i just can't do. As compared to the prequels where i've done an AOTC piano medley and love theme for SATB. THough the piano one is rather simple... a grade one player could play it if he'she'it had long enough fingers.

And my other friend is quite pissed about hte kyle katarn question... thinks dark forces isn't a book.

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:54 pm

It was a book; 3 actually. :P

I know that due to the no. of words, it seems more fit as a kiddy book but library put it under Young Adults, especially due to its origin as a Computer Game and slightly "violent" storyline.

Heck, I won't remember about it if someone didn't asked me about "What was the first victory the Rebels gotten as stated in the Title(?) Crawl of ANH". :shock: Of course, the fellow also didn't know that 18-21 (official now is 20) years had passed since events in ROTS and ANH. :wink:

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:06 pm

He only played the game, see.

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:10 am

Heehee.....and I only read the book as am no gamer. It was just one of those books I borrowed from the library and read during my SW Books Reading Spree a long, long time ago..... :P

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”