TATOOINE themed Christmas 2005

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

Commander_Salji

TATOOINE themed Christmas 2005

Post by Commander_Salji » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:19 pm

Was informed that the Singapore Science Center has plans for a TATOOINE themed Christmas 2005 in conjunction with The Art Of Star Wars Exhibition. Is this still on or otherwise... :?:
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus

DAVID GUIVANT

Post by DAVID GUIVANT » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:24 pm

Really, or is it a rumor, this morning I have just extended my stay till the end of December, I will actually be leaving on the 1st of January.

Let me know about the event.

Cheers.

Dave 8)
CAPTAIN FUTURE: COMING SOON !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJQnL4Bulk

Commander_Salji

Post by Commander_Salji » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:52 pm

I really don't know David. Was informed by Ms. Anna Tan, Singapore Science Center's Events Manager that this was planned for and might take place. Best check with Daniel on the latest updates.

BTW I'm GLAD to hear that you have EXTENDED your stay in Singapore till New Year's Day, mate. :D
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870

freefly

Re: TATOOINE themed Christmas 2005

Post by freefly » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:14 pm

The SITH OverLORD wrote:Was informed that the Singapore Science Center has plans for a TATOOINE themed Christmas 2005 in conjunction with The Art Of Star Wars Exhibition. Is this still on or otherwise... :?:
if it still is, it'll be a perfect occasion for you to show up in yr costume, i think

Commander_Salji

Re: TATOOINE themed Christmas 2005

Post by Commander_Salji » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:10 am

freefly wrote:if it still is, it'll be a perfect occasion for you to show up in yr costume, i think
Who knows "freefly" as the both of us Image Image here moonlighting as the supplementary Exhibits for AOSW for STAR WARS Episode IV section might do that! :lol:

TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870

freefly

Post by freefly » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:16 am

who's that jawa. he's cute. i suggest coming along with a lot of jawas, with them trailing behind going "utini"! just like peter piper...kidding. anyway is that a friend of yours?

masterjamous

Post by masterjamous » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:24 am

The SITH OverLORD wrote:I really don't know David. Was informed by Ms. Anna Tan, Singapore Science Center's Events Manager that this was planned for and might take place. Best check with Daniel on the latest updates.

BTW I'm GLAD to hear that you have EXTENDED your stay in Singapore till New Year's Day, mate. :D
This is most brilliant idea!!!

Hey David, wouldn't this be great opportunity for you to film this and maybe direct a little bit about the Cantina party with a Singapore twist.

Perhaps just a short scene where every character are partying in the Cantina and in walks Darth Vader & his 501st troopers.
Then all partying stops dead in silence.
We see DV just plops himself heavy in a seat, feeling very stress after a busy day, and suddenly with wave of a hand he declares all drinks on him & the Empire.
And immediately a great cheer & song follows [a la the Carlsberg beer advert] "I love you baby........" (song of "Can't take My eyes off you")
Of course DV goes into karaoke mode.

How's that for No Budget Productions????
Hey I'm serious ok!!
I hope Tiger beer / Carlsberg will sponsor this!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImage

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:27 am

That jawa is so damn cute!! OMG i bet the gals will like that pic!

Commander_Salji

Post by Commander_Salji » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:29 am

freefly wrote:who's that jawa. he's cute. i suggest coming along with a lot of jawas, with them trailing behind going "utini"! just like peter piper...kidding. anyway is that a friend of yours?
You mean she and her name's "Hira" the Jawa. Yep, a new found friend when the MySciFiFan STAR WARS Costumed Contingent went trooping together with Fan Force Singapore and Movie Mania STAR WARS Costumers on last Sunday, 11 December 2005. :D
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:35 am

oh, its a female costumer! haha, nowadays many folks thought costumers are males, kinda a generalisation i guess.

Commander_Salji

Post by Commander_Salji » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:43 am

Commander Faie wrote:oh, its a female costumer! haha, nowadays many folks thought costumers are males, kinda a generalisation i guess.
:lol: Oh that's OK because in the STAR WARS Universe itself both Male and Female Jawas look alike unlike my species! :wink:

BTW I hope that David buys up MasterJamous' idea of a Fan Film set in Chalmun's Mos Eisley Cantina on Christmas Day. Perhaps this thirsty Sand Person might bring a few more Tusken Raiders to raid the place! :twisted: ...and we sure aren't scared of any Sandtroopers either! :P
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870

masterjamous

Post by masterjamous » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:30 am

The SITH OverLORD wrote:
Commander Faie wrote:oh, its a female costumer! haha, nowadays many folks thought costumers are males, kinda a generalisation i guess.
:lol: Oh that's OK because in the STAR WARS Universe itself both Male and Female Jawas look alike unlike my species! :wink:

BTW I hope that David buys up MasterJamous' idea of a Fan Film set in Chalmun's Mos Eisley Cantina on Christmas Day. Perhaps this thirsty Sand Person might bring a few more Tusken Raiders to raid the place! :twisted: ...and we sure aren't scared of any Sandtroopers either! :P

Yes yes Sir SITH OverLORD

I do hope he reads this thread!!

Mos Eisley Cantina, where one can find the most wretched hive of PARTY scums who can show the SW universe how PARTYING is done this side of the galaxy!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImage

DAVID GUIVANT

Post by DAVID GUIVANT » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:40 pm

Hi Mates,

How are you?
Already sent the photos to lucasfilm via-e-mail.

Could be another reason to send photos as well, just to show that there are many things hapening at that exhibition. 8)

As for the fanfilm, well I have moved on to IRON MAN already.
PRE-PRODUCTION has begun.
Don't think I can make it on Sunday Christmas, besides, it's still a rumor
:?: Not confirmed as Anna is on leave actually.

Cheers.

Dave
CAPTAIN FUTURE: COMING SOON !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJQnL4Bulk

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”