Latest News about the Star Wars Exhibition in Singapore

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:37 pm

Hi hyperxi ,

Welcome to the message board :)

No, the delux version is lots more expensive. I think it costs at least S$99 . The book is exactly the same . Only the slip case and tickets are numbered and serially matched, so if you are on a budget, grab the $65 book .

The 3000 print run includes the 2000 delux books, so as it stands now, only 1000 are available at $65 .....

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:01 pm

danchia wrote:Hi Plo ,

There should be enough at the moment. You'll be in Singapore in time for 10th December , correct ? I'm sure it will still be available , but if you like, I'll pick up one for you . You probably will want the delux version. If you want a particular number , let me know and I'll try to get it for you. :)
Yes for S$34 more I'd definitely go for the deluxe version. Is #66 available? :D If not then #888 will be nice also... :wink:

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:29 pm

Plo Strax-Avix wrote:
danchia wrote:Hi Plo ,

There should be enough at the moment. You'll be in Singapore in time for 10th December , correct ? I'm sure it will still be available , but if you like, I'll pick up one for you . You probably will want the delux version. If you want a particular number , let me know and I'll try to get it for you. :)
Yes for S$34 more I'd definitely go for the deluxe version. Is #66 available? :D If not then #888 will be nice also... :wink:
too late...33, 66, 404, 666 are all MINE!!!

hehehe....actually only 66 and 666 are mine..the other 2 got for a fren...:)

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:54 pm

I have bought a copy yesterday at $65 from Science Centre.

A very worthy book, with 288 pages of high quality pic inside! :shock:

A definitely must-have collection for all SW fans! :D
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

i_l_u

Post by i_l_u » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:59 am

Is the delux version out already?
Cuz i'm going to the exhibition on wednesday!
What does the slip case look like?

fabianlau

yo

Post by fabianlau » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:25 pm

erm normal bkstore have ma.... one wk plus later then i go le.. hee.. so will have the book ma elsewhere?
sTAR WARS

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:53 pm

i_l_u wrote:Is the delux version out already?
Cuz i'm going to the exhibition on wednesday!
What does the slip case look like?
Welcome to the message board :)

Unfortunately , the delux version is not released yet. Only the normal $65 one .

We are awaiting pictures from Singapore Science Centre and will bring you the photofeature as soon as we receive the images of the slipcase and more details .

danchia
Site Admin

Re: yo

Post by danchia » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:56 pm

fabianlau wrote:erm normal bkstore have ma.... one wk plus later then i go le.. hee.. so will have the book ma elsewhere?
No, the 2 versions of the book will be on sale ONLY at the Singapore Science Centre during the tour of the exhibition.

As the book is an exhibition commemorative , it will not be on sale at bookstores elsewhere.

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:29 pm

I'm thinking of asking autograph from our local production crew (adamteo, danchia, hbng, donleow, etc) to sign on this AoSW book I bought. They are the real heros behind the scene who make this wonderful exhibition happening in Singapore ... well done, guys! :D
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:45 pm

Dr EMH wrote:I'm thinking of asking autograph from our local production crew (adamteo, danchia, hbng, donleow, etc) to sign on this AoSW book I bought. They are the real heros behind the scene who make this wonderful exhibition happening in Singapore ... well done, guys! :D
Waaaah , if we sign, straightaway the value of your book sure drop ! :shock:

LOL :D

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:07 pm

Dr EMH wrote:I'm thinking of asking autograph from our local production crew (adamteo, danchia, hbng, donleow, etc) to sign on this AoSW book I bought. They are the real heros behind the scene who make this wonderful exhibition happening in Singapore ... well done, guys! :D
I support this.
:D
Find, fix, finish

jabbaboy

Post by jabbaboy » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:46 pm

yeah! i nominate them for the jedi council. :)
seriously, really appreciate the efforts of all these guys! The spirit of star wars will live on in singapore because of the efforts of u guys!

SoloFalcon

Post by SoloFalcon » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:26 pm

The exhibition is priceless... well done you all... for bringing the Empire to us~
Trust me princess~

DAVID GUIVANT

Post by DAVID GUIVANT » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:57 pm

danchia wrote:Waaaah , if we sign, straightaway the value of your book sure drop ! :shock: LOL :D
Defenitely mate are your names in the book? I'll also wnat you to sign it?

Cheers.

Dave 8)
CAPTAIN FUTURE: COMING SOON !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJQnL4Bulk

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:28 pm

problem is, i am the only sith on the council.....hehe...which is why i got number 66 for my book....eliminate all jedi..hehee

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”