ANNOUNCING .... the WINNER of our SURPRISE FORUM CONTEST !

Announcing the winners of our starwars.sg contests

Moderators: hbng, danchia

danchia
Site Admin

ANNOUNCING .... the WINNER of our SURPRISE FORUM CONTEST !

Post by danchia » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:47 pm

OK, here is exciting news ! We've FINALLY got ourselves another winner in the starwars.sg FORUM !

OK, first off.... a little history lesson . The first time that we gave out a prize on this forum was on May 19th 2005 , to the 50th person to registerat this forum . Just for registering , that member won an Endor Soldier Action Figure , but sadly , after receiving the gift, he did not participate in this forum again. Tsk tsk :wink:

Undaunted, we continued in our efforts to find ourselves another worthy winner, and we looked for the first member to post at least 250 posts .

TONIGHT, we got ourselves that winner , and that person is none other than e3lipse , who right at this point of time, has crossed the 250 post mark with 253 posts since he joined this forum on 26th May 2005 .

253 posts may not seem like a lot of posts, but we at starwars.sg feel that e3lipse deserves to be rewarded because his posts are always enthusiastic , always informative, and he has obviously tried to add value to this forum by sharing knowledge that he has learned about Star Wars as well as participating actively in the various discussions that we have here on this forum.

Particularly memorable are his homemade fan videos about his Star Wars Collection and the Joy of Star Wars Figures, plus his hilarious Actiontoons !

He has also started many new threads to try to liven up the forum , and participates actively in the trading of Star Wars toys on this forum.

So......... drumroll please...... e3lipse , the moderators on this forum feel that as the first person on this forum to cross the 250 post mark ( moderators excluded , of course ) you truly deserve to be the winner of our surprise 250 post forum contest .

OK, so what does he get ?

Earlier today, on the Episode 1 thread when we were talking about that nostalgic feeling about Episode 1 , e3lipse wrote :

well , you may not have been able to afford the EP1 collectibles in 1999, but as your prize for crossing the 250 post mark, we are going to give you a STAR WARS EPISODE 1: THE PHANTOM MENACE official souvenir magazine, complete with 2 exclusive Chromium widevision trading cards, in mint and sealed condition , kindly donated to us by GARAK on behalf of startrek.com.sg ( MANY THANKS, Garak , and the fantastic fans from www.startrek.com.sg :) )

Wait.... that's not all , e3lipse will ALSO be the FIRST Star Wars fan in Singapore to receive a FREE ADMISSION TICKET to the Art of Star Wars Singapore !

So CONGRATULATIONS, e3lipse , well done, and we hope you keep posting and supporting this forum .

Enjoy your prizes ! You deserve them ! :D

Signed ,

The starwars.sg FORUM moderators 8)
Last edited by danchia on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:50 pm

congrats!!

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:05 am

Thanks Daniel and Adam,
Really surprised. Starwars.sg is a great place to be, it is more relax than other forums so to speak :)

Really touched and happy that i can put the money that i have been saving for my ticket to the exclusive item that will be coming out during the exhibition.

I will post and post ( PAP ;) ) whenever i have time or when i find more interesting stuffs to share with fellow star wars fans .

This wouldn't be the end of me, I'll be back ;)

May the force be with everyone!

Thanks and thank you! :wink:

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:09 am

Now that e3lipse has won a Free Ticket to the Art of Star Wars Exhibition in our surprise contest , we're going to up the stakes and announce that starwars.sg is looking for our NEXT winner at this forum . We have ANOTHER FREE TICKET to the Art of Star Wars Exhibition to give away, because we would like to reward the many regular members at this forum who post frequently . :lol:

We are not going to tell you what or when our next target is going to be , but definitely, there will be many more prizes that are to be won here, with prizes going to the most hilarious post, the most original post , and definitely a big prize going to the Most Valuable Member of this forum.

Who is eligible ? EVERYONE who posts regularly on this forum, including past winners like e3lipse , except our moderators, of course.

So enjoy your stay here, everyone , and we hope that you all enjoy the many interesting discussions that we have here on this forum, especially with the Exhibition just 78 days away !

Who knows.... you might be our next winner ! :D

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:25 am

:lol: :lol:

Enlist everyone. Make starwars.sg buzzing with activity
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:50 am

LOL .... I like the fact that Vader is pointing at us with his lightsabre ! hehehe

:lol:

vintage_sw

Post by vintage_sw » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:38 am

Looks like e3lipse is unable to sleep well, go sleep e3lipse you still got school later :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:06 pm

Congratulations e3lipse!! :D

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:15 am

Congrats, e3lipse! :D

ps: Hi, Guest above, who might u been? :roll:
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

Count Dooku

Post by Count Dooku » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:12 am

Congratulations and well done e3lipse!!! Hope you like the prizes.
As you can see, my Jedi powers are far beyond yours. Now, back down.

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:30 am

Count Dooku wrote:Congratulations and well done e3lipse!!! Hope you like the prizes.

Thanks for donating the EPI Souvenir Magazine that we gave away to e3lipse , Count Dooku . It was very kind of you and the startrek gang ! We really appreciate it ! :)

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:19 am

danchia wrote:
Count Dooku wrote:Congratulations and well done e3lipse!!! Hope you like the prizes.

Thanks for donating the EPI Souvenir Magazine that we gave away to e3lipse , Count Dooku . It was very kind of you and the startrek gang ! We really appreciate it ! :)
:O
Count Dooku is actually a ST fan?

Thanks so much!!
*bow*
Thanks Dr EMH too
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:04 am

Like many of us here, Count Dooku is a true blue Science Fiction fan :D

BobaFett