Another find! : Star Wars battlefront figures!

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

Arc_Trooper71

Another find! : Star Wars battlefront figures!

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:04 am

Star Wars Exclusive Battlefront II Action Figure Case Description:
A Previews exclusive! From the hit video game Star Wars Battlefront II comes this case of exclusive action figures! Representing the armies of the Republic and the Separatists, these Clone Troopers and Battle Droids are armed with new and exciting weapons like you've never seen before! Rocket launchers, blasters, and more can be yours when you join the battle.
This case includes 6 individually packaged box sets, including: 3x Star Wars Battlefront Droid Pack, 3x Star Wars Battlefront Clone Trooper Pack. (Subject to change.) The Clone Trooper Pack includes 6 action figures, including: 1x Clone Trooper, 1x Clone Sharptrooper, 1x Heavy Trooper, 1x Clone Engineer, 1x Jet Trooper, 1x Galactic Marine.

The Droid Pack includes 7 action figures, including: 1x Destroyer Droid, 3x Battle Droid, 1x Grievous' Bodyguard, 1x Super Battle Droid, 1x Ammunition Droid.

*Your link has been edited. In future, note that you should use the [img] tags instead of [url] tags to display the images

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:01 am

Any idea when this will be coming out? Have not collected figures for a long time ( i still love star wars though! ), but i'm intending to break that long drought and buy this boxset.
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:06 am

Well, last I checked, it comes out in November. Though, I'm not sure when it will reach Singapore. You can order it through http://www.entertainmentearth.com/

Eopie

Post by Eopie » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:56 pm

Arc_Trooper71 wrote:Well, last I checked, it comes out in November. Though, I'm not sure when it will reach Singapore. You can order it through http://www.entertainmentearth.com/
playpen collectibles at suntec has got their shipment in today! :D :D

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:17 am

Ah, Good news! I hope you enjoy the new sets. :D

Return to “Star Wars Toys”