Star Wars Clone Wars : Chapter 1.2

OK, all you budding writers out there.... have you written a short story or novel based in the Star Wars Universe ? Share your fanfic with us !

Moderators: donleow, danchia

Red_Fox2006

Star Wars Clone Wars : Chapter 1.2

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:44 pm

Fanfiction made by : Red_Fox2006

Author : Look up dude!

Disclaimer : Star War's is not owned by me ..

Based on : Star Wars Clone Wars Volume 1 .

Summary : Like fire across the galaxy , The Clone Wars spread . In lead of the wicked Count Dooku , more and more planet's slip . Against this threat , upon the Jedi Knights , falls the duty , to lead the newly formed Army of the Republic . And as the heat of war grows , so too , grows the prowess , of one most gifted student of the Force . As the Clone Wars , spread fast , Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi and Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker proceed's to Munilist to attack the Banking Clan which has hidden many factories there . But a new presence grows . As Kenobi and Skywalker proceed's to Munilist , The Jedi Council is informed of a Droid Factory City far out in the Outer Rim .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* After being told of the Droid Factory City in the Outer Rim , the Jedi Council discusses the situation *

Master Yoda : .. Sense a disturbance in the force , I do .

A hologram of Master Windu appears on one of the chairs of the Jedi Council . Since he was sent to Dantoine , the fight there has caused him from returning back to Coruscant . " What Master Yoda says is true . This disturbance in the force is very alarming . "

Master Ki Adi Mundi speaks . " Yes .. Yes .. But this Droid Factory City .. It's a Droid Factory , yes? If it is then why did they add the City part? "

Master Windu : The Droid Factory there has amassed to thousands . Thousands of factories . Almost the whole planet has been filled with Factories . It will take long to take down such a planet .

Master Yoda : .. Stop this impending threat , we must . To this City , who do we send?

Master Yoda's eye's open up only to see only 3 Jedi Council seats being filled . One was by Master Windu's Hologram , another was Jedi Master Ki Adi Mundi and the last one was by Jedi Master Plo Koon who kept quiet in whole discussion .

Master Yoda : Many Jedi have been sent . Only few , are there left . How many , to send on a special mission , do we have?

Master Plo Koon : .. Only 100 .

Master Ki Adi Mundi : .. Only 100?! So little Jedi? Have our Jedi spread throughout the Galaxy so much?

Master Yoda : Unfortunately , Plo Koon is right ...

Master Windu : But even if we send 100 Jedi and a clone army , who will lead the Jedi there?

Master Yoda : .. Know one , I do . An ancient Jedi , He is . Taught me the ways of the force He did .

Master Plo Koon's eyes widened : Your Master?

Master Ki Adi Mundi thought in his mind that it was impossible . It was quiet impossible anyway to imagine Master Yoda being trained by another.

Master Yoda : Yes . Another of my race he is . Lead the attack he will . Master Plo Koon . Master Mundi . Both of you shall follow him . Send 15
Jedi , We shall .

Master Plo Koon : Yes Master Yoda .

Master Yoda : Contact my master personally , I shall .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok end of Chapter 1 . How was it? I was only just making it up as I went .
I hope it's good .. If it's not good , I'll repost .
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:07 pm

ah! my fav topic...clone wars! churn more chapters out! :lol:

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:37 pm

Lawl okies but It'll take some time .

Faith is Eternal.

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:10 pm

Chapter 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere on Illam , Master Yoda lands his Jedi Starfighter in a clearing . As the diminutive Jedi Master climbs out of his Starfighter , A strange man in Jedi Master Robes walks up to Master Yoda . Yoda stands right in front of the man and the man suddenly bows .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! Ohh yeah , I wanna keep the chapter's as 1 minute kind of readings . XDDD .

Faith is Eternal.

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:08 pm

Done! Ohh yeah , I wanna keep the chapter's as 1 minute kind of readings . XDDD .
I took around 3 seconds.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:48 pm

interesting... sounds like a great idea for busy people like me!

oh btw nice signature banner darsha Assant! :wink:

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:50 pm

Chapter 3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Master Yoda . Welcome to Illam . "

" Knight Bane . Where is your master? Why are you wearing Jedi Master Robes ? "

" I have ... Grieve news for you Master ... Let us proceed to the Temple before discussing about this matter . "

Bane and Yoda step into the Temple . Yoda looks up to see the familiar glow of Saber Crystals of all colours . Jedi Knights speaking to their masters . Bane then turns to Yoda .

" I am sad to say ... Master Garren passed away of old age A month ago "

Yoda's expression changed .

" Truly sad . I am . To hear of that . "

" We all are Master .. But why are you here? "

" Bane . Troubling times , These are . Spread too far , The Clone Wars have . Sent too many of our Jedi , The order has . Need more , we do . Bane . You and the Knights here are needed elsewhere . A Factory City lies on a planet not far from here . Amassed an army , the Order has . A leader , the army needs . Rally the remaining jedi here Bane . And head to space . There , you shall know what to do . Brief you on further details , I shall ."

Faith is Eternal.

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:00 pm

Chapter 4

" Razor. Take care of the Jedi's on Illam. Kill Bane. Especially him. No survivors"

" Yes .. Lord Dooku .. "

" Take your .... kin with you. They will prove much usefulness against the Jedi's. Blockade the planet. Kill everything on sight.

" Will be done. "

" Bane. What news did Master Yoda bring with him? "

Not even bothering to look up from his bag while he packed, Bane answered the all-too familiar voice. " Troubling ones, Kael-Nithus. Just as the news were true, the clone wars have begun. The Sith are amassing an army on a planet-turned Droid Factory. There are too little Jedi's left at Coruscant to be deployed on such a dangerous mission. Instead, we, 300 of us Knights and masters, shall be sent along with a massive clone army, enough to take down 10 star-systems. The order will sent 15 to aid us."

" 15? No offence Master, but ... Isn't that kind of phatetic for the order?"

" The Clone Wars have taken many of our Jedi brethren. We're the last deployable Jedi force the order still has. "

" Well, with 300 of us, and a clone army that huge of a size backing us up,
there's no way we can lose. "

" I hope you're right about that. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The long awaited, maybe not so much awaited, chapter 4. Hope you guys like it. True to my word, 1 minute kind of short chapters :D

Faith is Eternal.

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:34 am

You've got something there. Keep up the good work, it's a bit short is my only compliant. It's like..Two seconds of reading, tops. :lol: :D :)

Return to “Fan Fiction”