unusal error scene or things spot in in ESB

Moderators: erase, donleow

donleow

unusal error scene or things spot in in ESB

Post by donleow » Wed May 11, 2005 9:42 pm

IF anyone of u can spot that in this episode.

white C3PO
that during in the command center during battle of hoth, there is a white C3PO...i never seen one as a figurine before...till i revisit the movie yesterday, the scene is where han solo came to command center to bid farewell to princess leia

Han Solo in carbonite chamber

When Han is frozen in carbonite, he has jacket on, but when in ROTJ, when he is thawed and rescue by leia, he didnt have the jacket.

Dagobah system with luke
When luke is ready to leave dagobah, he climbs onto ladder of his x wing which the ladder is not part of the accessories of the fighter but after he is in, the ladder is gone.

Duel with darth vader
After luke hand's get cut off, as he's going the tunnel, u can still see his hand..
Last edited by donleow on Wed May 11, 2005 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hbng
Site Admin

Re: white c3po in battle of hoth in ESB

Post by hbng » Wed May 11, 2005 9:46 pm

donleow wrote:...i never seen one as a figurine before...
If you are referring to 3 3/12 figures, I think it was released on POTJ cards. IIRC, I've only taken notice in ESB after the figure was released.

donleow

Post by donleow » Wed May 11, 2005 9:52 pm

tks hbng, i didnt see any nor found in sir steve website that indicate this...anyway i amend the topic abit about error scene...after i took careful time to view it...

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Wed May 11, 2005 10:47 pm

here's a link to K3PO
http://www.rebelscum.com/potjk3po.asp

and another protocol droid at Echo Base... R3PO
http://www.rebelscum.com/sw0402r3po.asp
...but I can't quite recall which scene this red protocol droid appeared in. Can someone help by providing a screenshot?

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Wed May 11, 2005 11:07 pm

donleow

Post by donleow » Wed May 11, 2005 11:31 pm

wow adam
this must be ur collection then for the picture shot..finally...i believe this is quite a sought after piece

jedi kai

Post by jedi kai » Sat May 14, 2005 12:07 pm

Great1 With Adam's collection, we can check and know if there is any off-scene figures running around...

Red_5

Re: unusal error scene or things spot in in ESB

Post by Red_5 » Sun May 15, 2005 7:01 pm

donleow wrote:IF anyone of u can spot that in this episode.

white C3PO
that during in the command center during battle of hoth, there is a white C3PO...i never seen one as a figurine before...till i revisit the movie yesterday, the scene is where han solo came to command center to bid farewell to princess leia

When Han is frozen in carbonite, he has jacket on, but when in ROTJ, when he is thawed and rescue by leia, he didnt have the jacket.

Dagobah system with luke
When luke is ready to leave dagobah, he climbs onto ladder of his x wing which the ladder is not part of the accessories of the fighter but after he is in, the ladder is gone.

Duel with darth vader
After luke hand's get cut off, as he's going the tunnel, u can still see his hand..
I like the part the stormtrooper Bangs hes head on the door in EP4 i think.....hehhe
"The Darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities that some consider to be unnatural.....is it possible to learn those powers? YES, Not from a Jedi..."

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:28 pm

donleow wrote:

Does he still have his jacket on? I think that his jacket was already off by then. In fact, the Ugnaughts were off-screen taking off his cuffs as well. This is when he says "I know" after Leia says "I love you". So I don't think this is actually an error.
Warning - viewer discretion advised

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:58 pm

You must take into account not everything is shown in the movie :P
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:28 pm

e3lipse wrote:You must take into account not everything is shown in the movie :P
Not sure what you mean here - he didn't have his jacket on when he went in, he didn't have his jacket on when he came out... :wink:
Warning - viewer discretion advised

freefly

Post by freefly » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:46 pm

donleow wrote:

Hey the jacket... it's an illusion :shock: Take a look

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:22 pm

donleow wrote:

When Han is frozen in carbonite, he has jacket on, but when in ROTJ, when he is thawed and rescue by leia, he didnt have the jacket...
Han Solo does NOT hav his jacket on when he is frozen in carbonite ... :wink:

http://www.aoyj26.dsl.pipex.com/han_wit ... lock_1.htm
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

chakster

Post by chakster » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:15 pm

Actually the funny thing about that scene is the binders. when he's frozen he has his hands bound behind his back. then after the freezing they miraculously appear up front on either side of his head. :)
TB/TK 7576 Callsign "Chakles"

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:01 pm

donleow wrote:IF anyone of u can spot that in this episode.

white C3PO

Dagobah system with luke

Duel with darth vader

The white C-3PO is a varriant? I mean, sure there has to be more of them, around the Star Wars Universe, right..?

As for Solo, I thought I remember him taking it off in the prison cell, when he was with Chewie and Leia. Right before the Carbonite Chamber..?

As for the X-wing, I suppose that's correct.

Same goes for Luke's hand.

Return to “Star Wars Episode 5 : The Empire Strikes Back”