Who here thought Count Dooku died too easily

Moderators: adamteo, dranoel

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:20 pm

lhs1701 wrote:I take it that Qui Gon was rather shocked that he encountered a Sith and it is clear the Qui Gon is also getting old. He was clearly out of breath.
Age shouldn't matter, look at Yoda .... hehe :lol:
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

Tomcat

Post by Tomcat » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:20 pm

THat rite, age does not matter, also look at Dooka & Windu, both supposed to be older than Qui Gon.
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the force"

BobaFett

Post by BobaFett » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:43 am

Tomcat wrote:THat rite, age does not matter, also look at Dooka & Windu, both supposed to be older than Qui Gon.
Most of them use Botox. :lol:

Commander_Salji

Re: Who here thought Count Dooku died too easily

Post by Commander_Salji » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:12 pm

Count Dooku wrote:I enjoyed Episode III, but the biggest complain I have is the fact that Count Dooku died so easily. Granted Anakin is suppose to be the chosen one, but Count Dooku is one of the finest swordsman to come out of the Jedi. Surely, he could have given Anakin a tougher time.
Simple! Just reflect on Boba Fett's abrupt demise during the Battle of the Sarlacc Pit in RETURN OF THE JEDI and you can see the similarity.

Apparently "The Maker" himself has the most un-imaginative way to kill of the villains (not the big kahuna, but the 2nd tier villains) - TOO EASILY! :P
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus

Return to “Star Wars Episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith”