Fourth Starwars.sg Publicity Roadshow & Charity Sale

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

danchia
Site Admin

Fourth Starwars.sg Publicity Roadshow & Charity Sale

Post by danchia » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:11 pm

The FOURTH Starwars.sg Publicity Roadshow & Charity Sale is scheduled for Sunday 20th August 2006 at China Square Central , after which we will be taking a short break . We hope more of you will be able to come down to support the event, especially the ever-hardworking Costumers who month after month delight everyone with their appearances.

The last roadshow held last week was great, with new costumers appearing such as redandblue, and veteran costumers such as jedi_slayer appearing in great new costumes .... his Clone Trooper was just absolutely stunning !

We will be located on the GROUND FLOOR this time .... getzjedi , any map to show our new location ?

JediJean

Post by JediJean » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:31 pm

20th August... now why does that date sound soooo familiar, eh???

Isn't it somebody's birthday?? 8)
________
Rhode island medical marijuana dispensary
Last edited by JediJean on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:25 pm

WAAAAH CLOSE TO DANGER TIME MUST HAVE A LOT OF STUFF DURING DEC ARH!!!! So that I can go without guilt...

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:33 pm

JediJean wrote:20th August... now why does that date sound soooo familiar, eh???

It certainly is ! Shall we all agree to celebrate it for that friend of ours ? The birthday person has been extremely supportive of all our road shows , and has a great costume to boot . No names or gender to be mentioned yet. heh heh heh

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Post by al13ns » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:56 am

if i didn't go to china square central last saturday, i won't know that place is REALLY "interesting" so many toys shop!!! what a place...this time i'll stick longer, and talk more with u guys...c u there!

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:06 pm

al13ns wrote:if i didn't go to china square central last saturday, i won't know that place is REALLY "interesting" so many toys shop!!! what a place...this time i'll stick longer, and talk more with u guys...c u there!
CSC is really an 'interesting' place when many people there are selling things at a scary price. Last sunday other stores are as usual, selling at scapling prices. Very rarely you see cheap stuff. And the stuff i mean is those such as clone troopers, etc. Just ask around first and do your 'homework' before you buy from those shops. heh heh.

I guessed I'll be there to see you guys (keeping my fingers cross that i have some tiny spare time :roll: geez... kinda dislike exams and school)

JediJean

Post by JediJean » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:41 pm

danchia wrote:
JediJean wrote:20th August... now why does that date sound soooo familiar, eh???

It certainly is ! Shall we all agree to celebrate it for that friend of ours ? The birthday person has been extremely supportive of all our road shows , and has a great costume to boot . No names or gender to be mentioned yet. heh heh heh
I know that this person only has one wish on this special day... and this person will only be making one wish on this special day... just not sure if birthday wishes ever come true... oh well.
________
Hot box vape
Last edited by JediJean on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JediJean

Post by JediJean » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:44 pm

al13ns wrote:if i didn't go to china square central last saturday, i won't know that place is REALLY "interesting" so many toys shop!!! what a place...this time i'll stick longer, and talk more with u guys...c u there!
Hey there, it was good of you to take the time to come see the place... nice to meet you! Yeah, next time hang out with us longer... all the better to get "influenced" into costuming in future... LOL! :lol:
________
Arthur chevrolet specifications
Last edited by JediJean on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GenXstealth

Post by GenXstealth » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:35 am

Yeah, ground floor. Hope I can pop by again before my exams. :wink:
"If you strike me down, I will be more powerful than you think!"

redandblue

Post by redandblue » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:15 pm

wah just came back from camp so tired... ILL BE AT THE 4th ROADSHOW !!! =)))

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:25 pm

JediJean wrote:
Hey there, it was good of you to take the time to come see the place... nice to meet you! Yeah, next time hang out with us longer... all the better to get "influenced" into costuming in future... LOL! :lol:
costuming? hmmm...already think to become anakin [from epIII] need not to wear the helmet hahaha..., looks very hot inside and will sweat a lot...anyone hv any idea how to get the robe for anakin?

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:57 pm

al13ns wrote:...anyone hv any idea how to get the robe for anakin?
Darth Ochan was selling his at $200, maybe you could check with him if it is still available :)

viewtopic.php?t=1118

JediJean

Post by JediJean » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:11 pm

al13ns wrote:
JediJean wrote:
costuming? hmmm...already think to become anakin [from epIII] need not to wear the helmet hahaha..., looks very hot inside and will sweat a lot...anyone hv any idea how to get the robe for anakin?
Well, basically you have 2 options... buy or make... most of us here would prefer to make our own robe though... because it tends to fit better, and will probably be more comfortable, as well as look right when we wear it... if you need more help with Anakin's Jedi Robes, contact Haldir... she's the MASTER when it comes to Jedi Robes and other cloth costumes :D
________
Growing Marijuana
Last edited by JediJean on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fangirl2

Post by fangirl2 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:32 pm

JediJean wrote: Well, basically you have 2 options... buy or make... most of us here would prefer to make our own robe though... because it tends to fit better, and will probably be more comfortable, as well as look right when we wear it...
Agreed: better fit and not to mention, cheaper since you get to control the materials used! Nothing beats sewing your own robes yourself. Almost part of the padawan trials. :D
@}--,-----

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:15 pm

if i ask my mom to sew it for me, she'll most likely say "u r nuts" hhahah... i've sms-ed Darth Ochan, but no reply from him...if not, seems that need to make it...becoming a jedi seems easier than the trooper...

Return to “Gatherings and Events”