Photos of sellers @ SSC Fans Xchange Bazaar

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:56 am

john_ng9 wrote:so what do u guys think its a better way of marketing or promoting the event? any suggestions for improvement?
Road shows.... Costumers giving out flyers in town... :wink:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:51 pm

danchia wrote:I am in talks with Singapore Science Centre for another one soon, and will try to wrangle a better deal for all of you who participated in the first bazaar .
Okay... I'm ready for the next one... Did some price labels yesterday... FOC for us who participated in the first bazaar la... :wink:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Jedi_slayer

Post by Jedi_slayer » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:01 pm

Are you all still interested on the 2nd Bazaa? The organiser has written to me that Science Centre is planning it on April 1 & 2 provided there are participants. I understand that some of you will be taking part in costume on April 2.

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:53 pm

I've already responded... Will participated... :D
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

john_ng9

Post by john_ng9 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:47 am

have also replied. bazaar seller in costume, that'll definitely attract more crowd to his stall. anybody else going, this time rtound hopefull have a good crowd since its near the closing and pple are goin down in costumes.

john_ng9

Post by john_ng9 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:09 am

btw, is this upcoming bazaar exclusive to starwars sg forum members or open to public as well??

Jedi_slayer

Post by Jedi_slayer » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:33 pm

I have replied yes today too. So got at least 3 of us. Where is E3lipse? Desmond in costume? Unfair trading....

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:31 pm

Hi Desmond, Soo Cheow and Johnson , so far of the original 6, only 3 of you have agreed to come back, but starwars.sg will take up a stall to promote our website, and Star Trek has also expressed interest in taking up a stall .

We are going to open it up to more stalls from those who were not part of the first bazaar , and will try to get up as many stalls as possible to create a bigger buzz.

Let's close the exhibition with a BANG !!! :D

john_ng9

Post by john_ng9 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:37 pm

daniel, maybe u shld get a booth for urself, give free consultation services, definitely will attract a larger crowd....but dunno if its going to be the right kind of crowd who wld appreciate starwars...but the booths can only sell starwars pdts as per first bazaar right?

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:46 pm

john_ng9 wrote:daniel, maybe u shld get a booth for urself, give free consultation services, definitely will attract a larger crowd....but dunno if its going to be the right kind of crowd who wld appreciate starwars...but the booths can only sell starwars pdts as per first bazaar right?
Haha, john .... I WILL be getting a booth myself , but it will be for my CHARITY SALES in aid of the Bethany Children's Orphanage in Myanmar . :) So, I will definitely join you there !

As for Star Wars items only .... well...... it is the last day , and I doubt that anyone will check. hehehe . IF you know what I mean ;) :D :lol:

danchia
Site Admin

THE ART OF STAR WARS GRAND FINALE CELEBRATION BAZAAR

Post by danchia » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:47 am

Hey everyone,

In conjunction with the GRAND FINALE of the Art of Star Wars in Singapore, Singapore Science Centre is organising the GRAND FINALE CELEBRATION BAZAAR , where fans can come together to show off their collections, or to trade and sell their Star Wars collectibles .

With the finale of the Art of Star Wars, we are expecting a huge crowd to turn up at the exhibition, and many Star Wars costumers will be present to thrill the crowds as well .

Best of all, registration for a booth or stall at this bazaar is ABSOLUTELY FREE , but as the tables are strictly limited ( due to space constraints ) , allocation of the stalls is on a first come, first served basis .

To be held on the last weekend of the Art of Star Wars, on 1st and 2nd April 2006 , this event is going to be big , and is of special significance to all Star Wars fans , so why not plan to be a part of this Grand Finale Celebration Bazaar ?

So..... go on, make your booking for a stall or booth ASAP , to avoid disappointment , by emailing sl_chia@science.edu.sg .

We hope to see you there !
Last edited by danchia on Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:01 am

Like that, means no additional perks for the participants of the first bazaar, right? :cry:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:11 am

GetzJedi wrote:Like that, means no additional perks for the participants of the first bazaar, right? :cry:
Well, I guess the original participants are guaranteed a table , PLUS you get to choose your spot . You will also get TWO tables to display your wares instead of only one ( especially if the takeup rate is good ) Is that ok ? If it is, I can talk to SSC about it for you. :D

Think about it this way.....the more stalls there are , the better the buzz and traffic, so hopefully , it's a win-win situation for all ....

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:20 am

danchia wrote:Well, I guess the original participants are guaranteed a table , PLUS you get to choose your spot . You will also get TWO tables to display your wares instead of only one ( especially if the takeup rate is good ) Is that ok ? If it is, I can talk to SSC about it for you. :D
2 tables, please!!! :D
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:18 am

I better stay far far away from your booth Desmond! :cry: :wink: 8)

Looking forward to the Bazaar. ;)

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”