Final Visit To AOSW Exhibition - 2 April 2006

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:55 am

Darsha Assant wrote:Didn't know that costumers didn't have to be in a huge bunch in order to get free admission.... :evil: :evil: :evil: made me waste another 18 bucks today... but at least i got the coin thingy.
And get to see that cute like Jedi Padawan yesterday. :wink: :wink:

Renzaijh, can we have the honor of shooting you down again and again and again just like in the movie? :D :D

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:42 am

Renzaijh, can we have the honor of shooting you down again and again and again just like in the movie? :D :D[/quote]

oh please please... let me have the honor of doing that and I sure confirmed will come in with my stormtrooper suit just for shooting daniel!!! :twisted:
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

renzaijh

Post by renzaijh » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:03 am

Haldir wrote:Renzaijh, can we have the honor of shooting you down again and again and again just like in the movie? :D :D
Haha! Shoot me down and I'll bounce back to life again. I've slotted in 10000 tokens worth of "CONTINUE"s.

Aw, don't forget Stormtroopers also kenna shot down on Tantive IV ah. :twisted:

Looking forward to 2 April.

Jedi_slayer

Re: Date and time?

Post by Jedi_slayer » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:08 am

Adding lau and young jedi......

1) Desmond aka TI5850 (TIE Fighter Pilot costume)
2) Jeanette aka JediJean (Padme White Battle costume)
3) Daniel aka renzaijh (either TIE pilot or Rebel Fleet Trooper or BOTH! haha)
4) Sabretooth (TIE Fighter pilot or Stormtrooper)
5) don leow and lilian ( maybe scoutbiker)
6) Mandalorianbleahhh (Jango Fett)
7) Jedi Healer (Barriss Offee)
8] Adamteo (ROTS Emperor) - TBC (Company retreat ending on 1 Apr but might stretch to 2 Apr...)
9)Darsha Assant (Extremely giam chai & falling apart &hand sewn during school KOTOR Dark Jedi that can be killed with a stasis field and 2 flurries)
10) Dr EMH (Han Solo)
11) SarahColdheart (X-Wing Pilot)
12) Hassan (Count Dooku??)
13) Haldir (To Be Selected...Come worse there's always Padme)
14) jedislayer and Padawan Luther (Old and young jedi)

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:41 pm

Will prob go again arnd next week... friend won a ticket in a science competition and shall accompany her in my giam chai costume.
And get to see that cute like Jedi Padawan yesterday.
Argh... can't really see the pic properly... it was too dark!!!!! But he was cute. :P

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:43 pm

lol ok i checked out the first post already...Sorry sorry sorry sorry for the stupid post...I know it was noobish and stupid..Reall sorry...Just that i was really really really new there and was too excited....I wanna go there...But...ME NO MONEY!!HOW TO GO LEHHHH...I ALSO NO SW COSTUME LEHH...NEITHER GOT ANY SQ SHIRTS....LOL I NOT THAT COMPLETE FAN LAHH....
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

Jedi_slayer

Post by Jedi_slayer » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:36 pm

Red_Fox2006 wrote:lol ok i checked out the first post already...Sorry sorry sorry sorry for the stupid post...I know it was noobish and stupid..Reall sorry...Just that i was really really really new there and was too excited....I wanna go there...But...ME NO MONEY!!HOW TO GO LEHHHH...I ALSO NO SW COSTUME LEHH...NEITHER GOT ANY SQ SHIRTS....LOL I NOT THAT COMPLETE FAN LAHH....
My son had a costume dressing day before the school holiday and the theme was Knight. He thought of Jedi knight, so I gone all out to search for a jedi costume in town and finally managed to rent one. After he returned home, he happily told me he got 2nd prize for the costume contest and gone on stage to parade. When I probed further on what costumes other students put on, he described a few and what moved me was one student dressed in Darth Vader made out of box, paper and rag. I could sensed "hao lianness" in my son when he said the former did not win. I quickly made it a lesson point for my son that in fact that student is a better winner for he had not spent a single cent and used recycled material and his creativeness. It was a lesson for me!

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:15 pm

Jedi_slayer wrote:
Red_Fox2006 wrote:lol ok i checked out the first post already...Sorry sorry sorry sorry for the stupid post...I know it was noobish and stupid..Reall sorry...Just that i was really really really new there and was too excited....I wanna go there...But...ME NO MONEY!!HOW TO GO LEHHHH...I ALSO NO SW COSTUME LEHH...NEITHER GOT ANY SQ SHIRTS....LOL I NOT THAT COMPLETE FAN LAHH....
My son had a costume dressing day before the school holiday and the theme was Knight. He thought of Jedi knight, so I gone all out to search for a jedi costume in town and finally managed to rent one. After he returned home, he happily told me he got 2nd prize for the costume contest and gone on stage to parade. When I probed further on what costumes other students put on, he described a few and what moved me was one student dressed in Darth Vader made out of box, paper and rag. I could sensed "hao lianness" in my son when he said the former did not win. I quickly made it a lesson point for my son that in fact that student is a better winner for he had not spent a single cent and used recycled material and his creativeness. It was a lesson for me!
i think i ne what u mean...some times its not abt how gd something is made. But u can 'sense' the hardwork, sweat and tears put in it..u just have to appluade it..

if every one makes super high standard replications of props, i think we wont be doing what we are doing..haha
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:37 pm

LOL ok good posts there..But still..It doesn't solve my many many problems..
1)I no sw costume
2)Me no money
3)I only 12 years old...i can't go alone there..
4)I would really stick out among the others..who would be wearing costumes.
5)Everybody would disrespect me cause i'll be a brat..
6)Everybody's gonna think i'm a weirdo
7)Everybody's gonna be in cool costumes and i'm gonna be a little 12 year old kid running around acting like a brat
8)I've run out of reasons so i spam..LOL!!
9)Spam spam spam
10)Spam spam spam
spam spam spam spam spam spam...
LOL please don't ban me for that...I'll edit it if you want to...Just don't ban me....*Kneeels down and begs*
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:45 pm

Red_Fox2006 wrote:5)Everybody would disrespect me cause i'll be a brat..
How about not posting like a brat for a start? :roll:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:32 am

Darsha Assant wrote:Argh... can't really see the pic properly... it was too dark!!!!! But he was cute. :P
I got 2 photos of him alone with and without his Jedi Robe took outside the hall. ;) Once I get them upload, maybe lead you to a link of it? ;)

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:51 pm

1) Desmond aka TI5850 (TIE Fighter Pilot costume)
2) Jeanette aka JediJean (Padme White Battle costume)
3) Daniel aka renzaijh (either TIE pilot or Rebel Fleet Trooper or BOTH! haha)
4) Sabretooth (TIE Fighter pilot or Stormtrooper)
5) don leow and lilian ( maybe scoutbiker)
6) Mandalorianbleahhh (Jango Fett)
7) Jedi Healer (Barriss Offee)
8] Adamteo (ROTS Emperor) - TBC (Company retreat ending on 1 Apr but might stretch to 2 Apr...)
9)Darsha Assant (Extremely giam chai & falling apart &hand sewn during school KOTOR Dark Jedi that can be killed with a stasis field and 2 flurries)
10) Dr EMH (Han Solo)
11) SarahColdheart (X-Wing Pilot)
12) Hassan (Count Dooku??)
13) Haldir (To Be Selected...Come worse there's always Padme)
14) jedislayer and Padawan Luther (Old and young jedi)
15) darsha's friend (Haldir you saw her the other day) [Probably jawa. She insists she's the right height. But she's actually Nat portman's actual height. :wink: ]

danchia
Site Admin

THE ART OF STAR WARS GRAND FINALE CELERATION BAZAAR

Post by danchia » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:46 am

Hey everyone,

In conjunction with the GRAND FINALE of the Art of Star Wars in Singapore, Singapore Science Centre is organising the GRAND FINALE CELEBRATION BAZAAR , where fans can come together to show off their collections, or to trade and sell their Star Wars collectibles .

With the finale of the Art of Star Wars, we are expecting a huge crowd to turn up at the exhibition, and many Star Wars costumers will be present to thrill the crowds as well .

Best of all, registration for a booth or stall at this bazaar is ABSOLUTELY FREE , but as the tables are strictly limited ( due to space constraints ) , allocation of the stalls is on a first come, first served basis .

To be held on the last weekend of the Art of Star Wars, on 1st and 2nd April 2006 , this event is going to be big , and is of special significance to all Star Wars fans , so why not plan to be a part of this Grand Finale Celebration Bazaar ?

So..... go on, make your booking for a stall or booth ASAP , to avoid disappointment , by emailing sl_chia@science.edu.sg .

We hope to see you there !
Last edited by danchia on Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:24 pm

Ahh. Sounds interesting. I only want to sell 1 stuff -- the essential chronology thingy. Can I 'dump' it on someone's table?

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:44 pm

Darsha Assant wrote:Ahh. Sounds interesting. I only want to sell 1 stuff -- the essential chronology thingy. Can I 'dump' it on someone's table?
May seem like a strange suggestion but you can try the Star Trek table under DrEMH.
Find, fix, finish

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”