Attack of the Clones Animated Series

Moderators: adamteo, Paul K

freefly

Post by freefly » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:03 pm

Those still looking for CW Vol2, head to LaserFlair in AMK cause it's going for only $29.90, a good bargain. Only 6 left so hurry!
Release the Good!

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:32 pm

freefly wrote:Those still looking for CW Vol2, head to LaserFlair in AMK cause it's going for only $29.90, a good bargain. Only 6 left so hurry!
I have that but I missed the Volume 1 bro...u know where to get it & how much?
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:07 am

vector_prime wrote:.....I have that but I missed the Volume 1 bro...u know where to get it & how much?
I was in Sim Lim Square just yesterday, and saw part 1 in Laser Flair. Think it's the same price as part 2.

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:14 am

hbng wrote:
vector_prime wrote:.....I have that but I missed the Volume 1 bro...u know where to get it & how much?
I was in Sim Lim Square just yesterday, and saw part 1 in Laser Flair. Think it's the same price as part 2.
Thanks bro...coincidently Im going there this saturday...I'll go checkit out :)
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

freefly

Post by freefly » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:44 am

hbng wrote:
that's good news, hopefully it's the same price. cause the one in AMK is going for $36.90 (it's the last one)
Release the Good!

freefly

Post by freefly » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:12 pm

vector_prime wrote:Thanks bro...coincidently Im going there this saturday...I'll go checkit out :)
so bro, have you gone there to check it out yet? cause i'm curious to know the price as i've not bought Vol1 too
Release the Good!

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:14 pm

Is the DVDs u guys get Code 1 or Code 3?
If Code 3, did the gahmen go censor anymore things in this already-nothing-to-censor-cartoon?

freefly

Post by freefly » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:52 pm

i believe it's only released as Code1. so no chance to censor even if they wanted to :lol: . but in any case, i doubt they will cause even ROTS was released in its entirety
Release the Good!

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:11 pm

freefly wrote:
vector_prime wrote:Thanks bro...coincidently Im going there this saturday...I'll go checkit out :)
so bro, have you gone there to check it out yet? cause i'm curious to know the price as i've not bought Vol1 too

really wanted to but the rain stopped me from going there :(

Maybe next week I'll try to dropby

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:12 pm

freefly wrote:i believe it's only released as Code1. so no chance to censor even if they wanted to :lol: . but in any case, i doubt they will cause even ROTS was released in its entirety
ROTS kana censored....the anakin leg operation part. liddat also censor. what bout making everything censored. Once the opening scene start they should censor the words... funny law. :(

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:20 pm

vector_prime wrote:
freefly wrote:so bro, have you gone there to check it out yet? cause i'm curious to know the price as i've not bought Vol1 too
really wanted to but the rain stopped me from going there :(

Maybe next week I'll try to dropby
I'll probably need to pop by next week, I'll check when I'm there again.

freefly

Post by freefly » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:54 pm

Commander Faie wrote:ROTS kana censored....the anakin leg operation part. liddat also censor. what bout making everything censored. Once the opening scene start they should censor the words... funny law. :(
I'm quite certain that part wasnt censored. i've just checked my Code 1 & 3 ROTS discs and both have the scene where the FX9 medical droid attaches the duranium prosthesis to Anakin complete with all the drilling and injection
Release the Good!

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:55 pm

If you guys are too dang lazy to buy dvd's or wadever . Heres' the link for Star Wars Clone Wars Chapter 1 .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YAb0dy1 ... 20Wars%201

Chapter 2 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FPboIY6 ... =Zeromoony

Chapter 3 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArFknkhb ... =Zeromoony

Chapter 4 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPIEbylm ... =Zeromoony

Chapter 5 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6evpQb ... =Zeromoony

If you guys want more just ask .. I'll put the link into this message .
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

myboyracer

Where to buy these dvds?

Post by myboyracer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:13 pm

Hiya All,

Any updates as to where to buy the SW Aminated dvd series vol 1 & 2? Its for my kids. They saw the cartoon at METRO Compass Point.

Cheer!

mbr.

Return to “The Animated TV series and TV specials”