Dark Nest Trilogy

Moderators: adamteo, Paul K

SoloFalcon

Post by SoloFalcon » Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:59 pm

"Dead".... anyways he was shot down by the Millenium Falcon?
Jar wrote:Hey, I thought this is Dark Nest Thread not LOTF, Fyi, Jagged Fel is not, I repeat NOT KILLED by Han Solo, but was shot down by Leia.
:? :? :?
Trust me princess~

Jar

Post by Jar » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:38 pm

Yup, he was shot down but to many he is not DEAD cause the book did not state that he did and search party is still searching (MIA), look at the book more closely especially the conversation between Luke , Formbi and
Pellaeon at the end. Whether Jag dies or not lets stay with the FACT on the book not our own opinion, please, thank you.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:16 pm

Personally I see nothing wrong with expressing opinion if it is make clear what actually happened. I agree shot down, does not automatically equate to kaput.

I was rather surprise as I would not expect Fel to die since he can be considered a major character. I will reserve further comments until I read the book.
Find, fix, finish

Jar

Post by Jar » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:23 am

Couldnt agree with u more, expressing ones opinion is great to a degree,
but I have read it 3-4 times cant remember and I cant find the word DEAD on any about JAG or ALEMA RAR so lets presume they r DEAD and the Next Book they return isnt it questionable. I agree JAG is considered a Major Character but not obsolete just like ANAKIN ,leaving fans wondering why him n not JAINA or JACEN at that time since ANAKIN is strongest in the FORCE, just my 2 cent.

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:58 am

Jar wrote:Couldnt agree with u more, expressing ones opinion is great to a degree,
but I have read it 3-4 times cant remember and I cant find the word DEAD on any about JAG or ALEMA RAR so lets presume they r DEAD and the Next Book they return isnt it questionable. I agree JAG is considered a Major Character but not obsolete just like ANAKIN ,leaving fans wondering why him n not JAINA or JACEN at that time since ANAKIN is strongest in the FORCE, just my 2 cent.
Even Anakin's death is questionable. :D

Some cheesy author may decide to resurrect him, claiming the body the Solos got was a clone. :x
Find, fix, finish

Jar

Post by Jar » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:13 pm

Hey Ihs1701, u r the 2nd person that I read in a Forum who has that same IDEA about ANAKIN? Must be the FORCE Connection heh heh heh

:D :D :D :D

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:37 pm

Jar wrote:Hey Ihs1701, u r the 2nd person that I read in a Forum who has that same IDEA about ANAKIN? Must be the FORCE Connection heh heh heh

:D :D :D :D
I have more ideas how to resurrect Anakin, all distasteful to me. I say leave the dead alone.
Find, fix, finish

SoloFalcon

Re: Dark Nest Trilogy

Post by SoloFalcon » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:39 pm

You all must love Jagged until my posting becomes so sensitive... note the "!?" at the end of my sentence. The last chapter of the 3rd book left the fate of Jagged hanging.

On Anakin Solo as the strongest... the Dark Next Trilogy is place Jacen in that seat now and when Ben Skywalker grows up... he will be stronger.
SoloFalcon wrote:It is completed...
Luke Skywalker is Grand Master.
Jacen Solo is predicted by Mara that he has the potential to be second in command of Jedi Order.
Jagged Fel is killed by the Han Solo?!
Leia Skywalker is Jedi Knight (suddenly she is a warrior).
Any guess to who will be the new enemy in the upcoming books?
Trust me princess~

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:35 pm

I have finished reading the trilogy thanks to Solofalcon.

Topic 1: Jagged Fel

He was shot down by Leia. There are implications all over the book that he survived and possibly went into hiding.

Topic 2: Grandmaster

Luke was not appointed. He assume the title. There were no objections for others.

Reading this, I get the impression that Yoda could not possibly be a Grandmaster. This was because the Grandmaster is the top and his/her decision is final, in other words ruled by one person. During Episodes I to III, the get the impression that in the Jedi Council, it was not ruled by Yoda although many looked to Yoda for advice. I get the impression that decisions were made by voting in the Jedi Council. In order words, ruled by a council.

The Jedi council set up by Luke did not work out as there is no unity among the Masters unlike the Jedi Council during Episodes I to III.

Topic 3: Hive Mind and Jedi Meld

I suspect there is more to this, I for one could build stories based on this.

Topic 4: Jacen's relationship with Queen Mother, Jacen's tampering of Ben's mind, etc.

Interesting but I found it shocking. I get the impression that Jacen is heading to the dark side despite him having the most potential of being Luke's second. It is so easy to build story of Jacen going bad.
Find, fix, finish

Return to “The Novels”