"Fate of the Jedi"

Moderators: adamteo, Paul K

newbiegf

"Fate of the Jedi"

Post by newbiegf » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:13 pm

Hi all!

I dont really kno much abt star wars but i know my boyfriend's a starwars fanatic. living in melbourne he was mourning the other day abt how Fate of the Jedi: Omen and Fate of the Jedi:Outcast weren't released in australia yet, i was just wondering are either of these books released in sg? and anyone also kno where i can get Starwars: Blood Oath from? heh thanks all

mosske

Re: "Fate of the Jedi"

Post by mosske » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:18 pm

newbiegf wrote:Hi all!

I dont really kno much abt star wars but i know my boyfriend's a starwars fanatic. living in melbourne he was mourning the other day abt how Fate of the Jedi: Omen and Fate of the Jedi:Outcast weren't released in australia yet, i was just wondering are either of these books released in sg? and anyone also kno where i can get Starwars: Blood Oath from? heh thanks all
Though I haven't heard of that book, I do know that there are alot of books that don't come out here either.
What I usually do when I can't find a novel is order from eBay or Amazon.
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:54 pm

yes it is in singapore. I seen the cover on luke in the bookshop at weehlock place. It is in hard cover.

Omen is a novel by Christie Golden released on June 23, 2009

Abyss is the third novel in the Fate of the Jedi due to be released on August 18, 2009.

Backlash by Aaron Allston—February 9, 2010

Allies by Christie Golden—April 27, 2010

Vortex by Troy Denning—August 2010

P.s
I miss read the post. :x

Is this the Blood Oath you are asking?

Blood Oath is an upcoming novel by Elaine Cunningham originally scheduled for release on April 28, 2009and pushed back first to December 2009,and then, to March 23, 2010. The novel will cover events after those in Legacy of the Force, and during the early days of the events in the Fate of the Jedi series

jenki

Post by jenki » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:15 am

bloody ex

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:32 am

newbiegf wrote:Hi all!

I dont really kno much abt star wars but i know my boyfriend's a starwars fanatic.
Hi and welcome to the starwars.sg forums. 8)
You might want to introduce urself at the "Jedi or Sith section". (Although you have already kinda intro'd yourself i guess)
BTW, ur username really suits you lol. :lol:

newbiegf

Post by newbiegf » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:36 am

you guys are the BEST thanks much! I hope the book is still in stock...now to rush to wheelock place, buy the book and speed deliver it to melbourne.. :D

newbiegf

Post by newbiegf » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:43 am

Shangyou wrote: BTW, ur username really suits you lol. :lol:
haha i know right :)

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:19 am

newbiegf wrote:you guys are the BEST thanks much! I hope the book is still in stock...now to rush to wheelock place, buy the book and speed deliver it to melbourne.. :D
hey I thoght I saw the Abyss hard cover in Taka's Kino book shop today when I was there looking for some novels.

Return to “The Novels”