Revelation

Moderators: adamteo, Paul K

Jar

Revelation

Post by Jar » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:56 pm

Revelation is out in the stores now, has anyone read it yet, going to read it tonight though.... 8) 8)
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt. Fear is my ally."

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:14 pm

Just wondering if anyone mind starting a new topic with a very clear header with the word "Spoiler" clearly stated, then do a synopsis of the book just read and review it. Then rate it out of a maximum of 6.

Of course, the word "Spoiler" warns those who do not wish to know before reading the book. Others like myself may want to know before deciding whether it is worth buying the book to read the details.
Find, fix, finish

Jar

Post by Jar » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:23 pm

Will do, Ihs, but how do you change the topics to add the spoilers, I did not put the spoilers cause I have not read it yet and so no mention of the story on this books to reveal, just to inform people that the book is out so they could look out for it.
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt. Fear is my ally."

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:19 am

Jar wrote:Will do, Ihs, but how do you change the topics to add the spoilers, I did not put the spoilers cause I have not read it yet and so no mention of the story on this books to reveal, just to inform people that the book is out so they could look out for it.
yes, I was not specifically referring to you but to everyone who has read SW novels in general and of course, you can only post spoilers after you have read the novel. Thanks.

I am particularly interested in the new NJO series. Was thinking of getting all at one go, once the story ends.
Find, fix, finish

feitonglong

Post by feitonglong » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:16 pm

i am just reading the legacy of the force series, and the first book got me glued ....... got the entire series of hardcovers already from US, now into the 2nd book bloodlines ........

Return to “The Novels”