Your favourite novel

Moderators: adamteo, Paul K

freefly

Post by freefly » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:22 pm

IMHO opinion, buy it only if you have extra $$. predictable storyline & unispiring art.. story's about a Jedi seeking revenge for his slain master (killed by grievous) against the counsel of yoda. along the way he gets help from some jedi & mercenaries and later discovers that grievous has held a group of padawans hostage. so on top of vengeance, it's now also a rescue mission
Release the Good!

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:34 pm

freefly wrote:IMHO opinion, buy it only if you have extra $$. predictable storyline & unispiring art.. story's about a Jedi seeking revenge for his slain master (killed by grievous) against the counsel of yoda. along the way he gets help from some jedi & mercenaries and later discovers that grievous has held a group of padawans hostage. so on top of vengeance, it's now also a rescue mission
u read it? the store sealed up the magazines, wasted.

freefly

Post by freefly » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:30 pm

actually i bought issue 1 & 2 then decided to stop. as for 3 & 4, managed to read it online somewhere
Release the Good!

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:36 pm

freefly wrote:actually i bought issue 1 & 2 then decided to stop. as for 3 & 4, managed to read it online somewhere
Oic thanks for telling. I'll reconsider before i get these comics.

sithlordcbw

Specter of the Past/Vision of the Future duology

Post by sithlordcbw » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:42 pm

back to topic. Favourite was The Hand of Thrawn duology by Timothy Zahn, as the story seems to flow very well and all the numerous subplots all interconnect so perfectly...each subplot, no matter how small, ultimately leads to the demise of the Flim/Disra/Tierce scam to destroy the New Republic.
If you're not with me,

then you're my enemy.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:11 pm

I can't believe it! I was in college studying at the library when I happen to saw 2 Revenge Of The Sith hardcover books for borrowing. I had a small copy $16 novel already... wah my school very funny.

Return to “The Novels”