REPUBLIC COMMANDO

Moderators: adamteo, Paul K

erase

Post by erase » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:37 am

Darth_Psyko wrote:Clone Wars was alright ah, was over quite fast for me. The really fun bits are the gunship missions, and tank missions. But quite arcade still, wasnt very Star Wars, as the games go, to me
Difference perception maybe....
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:10 am

Darth_Psyko wrote:Clone Wars was alright ah, was over quite fast for me. The really fun bits are the gunship missions, and tank missions. But quite arcade still, wasnt very Star Wars, as the games go, to me
Which platform were you on - PC, Xbox etc? Was thinking of picking up the xbox version.

erase

Post by erase » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:09 pm

Paul K wrote:
Which platform were you on - PC, Xbox etc? Was thinking of picking up the xbox version.
Bro,
i have all the version... need it...feel free to ask moi...
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:29 am

This game was very promicing, and very good, i have it for the x-box, i was very impressed with the squad story, and how it turned out, it was a bust when you had to leave Sev though. Even more why i wished Commander Gree would have blasted Yoda upon Order 66. :twisted: 8)

AquaFire

Post by AquaFire » Thu May 08, 2008 9:23 pm

Well, if Yoda got whacked so easily, then Obi-Wan would have lost to Grievous because canonically, Yoda was the strongest Jedi in Clone Wars era. xD

But if Gree had Force powers... well, just speculating. =/

I hate it when I'm low on cash. I can't even afford XBox LIVE yet. When I get it and XBox 360 Elite, I'll fix my attention on the games.
Ke nu jurkad sha Mando'ade, n'jurkad!
Watch my back and I'll watch yours, ner vod.
I'll do requests for clone signatures...

StrikeEagle

Post by StrikeEagle » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:37 am

I like the game but I wish they would have an option to play 3rd person. 1st person made me nausea after 5 minutes but still I pushed on. If there are news of a sequel for the 360, man, I am so going to write multiple emails and snail mail asking it to play in 3rd too!

Return to “The Games”