error scene found in ROTJ

Moderators: erase, donleow

donleow

error scene found in ROTJ

Post by donleow » Wed May 11, 2005 10:08 pm

Lando
As Han was taken away by the guards, watch Lando whack his head on the doorway just before he tilt his mask down to indicate to us who he was.

Also wonder why han never get mad with lando at all despite Lando get him into frozen carbonite

While lando was hanging over the pit waiting for han to rescue him , he has gloves on, then his gloves disappear as progress and then finally on again.

Hanger shot of stormtroopers

When there is shot in hanger filled with TIE fighters, and a brigade of troopers, watch out for one of the troopers cos he has a smiley face on his helmet

Han Solo again

When han is thawed from the carbonite rescue by leia, he got up with shirt dirty then is clean, and follow by dirty again just when he was capture by the guard.

Light saber
when light saber been used since ESB, it is supposed to cut anything into half which it shows in some scene between the duel of vader and luke and hand cutting scene...why on earth during ROTJ, when luke is fighting against the guards in the desert on tatooine skiff with his lightsaber, the guards do not get sliced into half despite the swing luke has on them , haha probably that is why u see now in ep1 to ep3, all saber attack are penetrating style right thru the body then slicing...

the right hand
notice luke and anakin aka vader were cut on the same right hand in 2 different movie, haha maybe vader aka anakin wants to slice it off for the loss of his hand.

very interesting when i start watching all the old movies again

lewdini

Post by lewdini » Thu May 19, 2005 9:39 am

To add on
One error is when Luke and Vader were fighting in the death star, you could see shadows of the lightsaber blade.
"Light" saber has shadows???
3 3/4 Completist!

Darth Avenrair

Post by Darth Avenrair » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:26 pm

There is a scene on Jabba's sail barge where Luke was instructing Leia to point the gun at the engine... exactly how was Luke holding his lightsaber when his robotic hand was shot by one the Jabba's lackeys? He appeared to be holding it above his head... meaning he was posing? :lol: Ok seriously, what exactly was he doing raising his hand above his head and leaving his body exposed to attack?

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:41 pm

Maybe he was signalling to the other guys on the other ship to tell them "HEY!!! I'm still here! Wait for me! Don't you guys run off without me!! I'm the one running the mission here!"

HA HA HA

Just kidding.
Warning - viewer discretion advised

TD 6325

Post by TD 6325 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:37 pm

I'm gonna revived this thread with some more bloopers.

Sail Barge: Boba Fett is wearing the ROTJ Helm during the initial scenes...but when he takes off for the smaller barge, his helmet is the ESB version.

Small Barge: Just as he's about to fire his flamethrower at Luke [and just before Han ignites his JP], you can see his damaged JP...before it got hit by Han.

Stay safe,

Tim.
BH6325, The Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter
"He's No Good To Me Dead."

Return to “Star Wars Episode 6 : Return of the Jedi”