Who actually killed BobaFett?

Moderators: erase, donleow

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:04 am

Gandalf Fett wrote:But if you are even talking about a chain, it could have started when he took on the job from Darth Vader to go after Han / Luke. So if he didn't even take on the job in the first place, he may yet be alive. As he may be on another job elsewhere in the universe instead of being on Jabba's sail barge in the first place. From that point of view, he committed suicide.
If he had not been cloned in the first place, he would not have grown up to be Boba Fett... so Jango killed his own son. :shock:

But then again, Boba is Jango's clone... so it is Jango who committed suicide :lol:

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:28 pm

Dranoel wrote:If he had not been cloned in the first place, he would not have grown up to be Boba Fett... so Jango killed his own son. :shock:

But then again, Boba is Jango's clone... so it is Jango who committed suicide :lol:
HA HA HA HA - heck, Jango was recruited by Count Dooku? (or Master Syfedius)? to be cloned right? So it was Count Dooku (or Master Syfedius (however his name is spelt anyway)) who killed Boba! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Warning - viewer discretion advised

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:32 pm

Gandalf Fett wrote:HA HA HA HA - heck, Jango was recruited by Count Dooku? (or Master Syfedius)? to be cloned right? So it was Count Dooku (or Master Syfedius (however his name is spelt anyway)) who killed Boba! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
But Count Dooku aka Darth Tyranus was manipulated by Darth Sidious - the true mastermind. So Sidious killed Boba!! :lol:

bring it on, folks! let's see how far back we can trace (within the bounds of the movies)

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:06 am

Dranoel wrote:
Gandalf Fett wrote:HA HA HA HA - heck, Jango was recruited by Count Dooku? (or Master Syfedius)? to be cloned right? So it was Count Dooku (or Master Syfedius (however his name is spelt anyway)) who killed Boba! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
But Count Dooku aka Darth Tyranus was manipulated by Darth Sidious - the true mastermind. So Sidious killed Boba!! :lol:

bring it on, folks! let's see how far back we can trace (within the bounds of the movies)
but syfo dyas made the order
his at fault!
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:21 am

Let's try this as well, Sidious made Syfedius place the order but he may not have been able to carry out his plans unless he was Chancellor of the Senate and Jar Jar Binks was instrumental in placing Sidious in that position of Chancellor so JAR JAR BINKS killed Boba!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:49 am

Gandalf Fett wrote:....so JAR JAR BINKS killed Boba!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
that's so cool :lol:

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:12 pm

Gandalf Fett wrote:Let's try this as well, Sidious made Syfedius place the order but he may not have been able to carry out his plans unless he was Chancellor of the Senate and Jar Jar Binks was instrumental in placing Sidious in that position of Chancellor so JAR JAR BINKS killed Boba!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock:

My mind .... reeling ..... must sit... down .....

LOL

Good one that, gandalf !

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:27 pm

danchia wrote:
Gandalf Fett wrote:Let's try this as well, Sidious made Syfedius place the order but he may not have been able to carry out his plans unless he was Chancellor of the Senate and Jar Jar Binks was instrumental in placing Sidious in that position of Chancellor so JAR JAR BINKS killed Boba!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock:

My mind .... reeling ..... must sit... down .....

LOL

Good one that, gandalf !

and would there be a jar jar if quigon saved him?
Quigon killed Boba!!

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:39 pm

but Qui-Gon wouldn't have been there but for the fact that Chancellor Valorum sent him there to Naboo to "negotiate" a settlement. So Chancellor Valorum aka "General Zod" killed Boba!! :lol:

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:13 pm

This thread is so surreal .... and rib-tickling , milk out of the nose, hilarious !

THANKS guys for giving me the best laughs in a long time ! :D

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:26 pm

Gandalf Fett wrote:but Qui-Gon wouldn't have been there but for the fact that Chancellor Valorum sent him there to Naboo to "negotiate" a settlement. So Chancellor Valorum aka "General Zod" killed Boba!! :lol:
But would Qui-Gon or any other Jedi have been sent..... unless decided by Yoda and the Jedi Council?

gosh! :o

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:38 pm

Dranoel wrote:
Gandalf Fett wrote:but Qui-Gon wouldn't have been there but for the fact that Chancellor Valorum sent him there to Naboo to "negotiate" a settlement. So Chancellor Valorum aka "General Zod" killed Boba!! :lol:
But would Qui-Gon or any other Jedi have been sent..... unless decided by Yoda and the Jedi Council?

gosh! :o
Would there be jedis and councils if George lucas did not make it all up?
George is the murderer!

Gandalf Fett

Post by Gandalf Fett » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:54 pm

Dear George dear George!!!! Why do you hate the Fetts so!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:11 pm

Just watched ROTJ, i maxed out the volume of my laptop to clearly hear Chewie and Han

Chewie : rawr rawr rawr
Han: Boba Fett?
- some fighting scenes -
Chewie : rawr rawr rawr
Han: Boba Fett? Where??
-Han turns around , his vibro stick hits bobas jetpack and adios boba-

arek

Post by arek » Sun May 21, 2006 5:59 pm

Dragging up an old topic.

i read that the Fetts have a genetic disease that causes them to become clumsy fools when they sweat under stressful conditions. This disease may also have been passed along to their clones :D

Return to “Star Wars Episode 6 : Return of the Jedi”