did any Jedi leave the Order prior to the Clone Wars? ...

feitonglong

did any Jedi leave the Order prior to the Clone Wars? ...

Post by feitonglong » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:47 pm

becos they are supposed to be peace keepers, not taking sides in war? ... :D

jedi7

Post by jedi7 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:20 am

yup, there should be. the jedi knights by this era has gone soft, weak, divided & may even be lost as they meddle too close to politics & also under the emperor's dark shroud. I think having a hq in Coruscant was a mistake!

If you ask this after watching the recent episode, I really don't get Krell & the 4 episodes as well. Its like as if he went senile! His actions doesn't seem to make sense. If he wanted to change sides, he could just go to Dooku. Why must play the drama of toying with the 501st & risking detection? Then looked like a strong Jedi but kena killed with a shot at the back by the 'inferior' clones that he dislikes. Like a bit lame for storyline...Thought he would be the first Jedi Anakin would get to kill! heh
A jedi's ally is the FORce, his strength flows from IT.

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:20 am

most definitely. have you heard of the lost 20?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Twenty
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

jedi7

Post by jedi7 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:09 am

I watched again in high res...I saw ARC Fives lost his kama (skirt when he arrived in the elevator for Rex to kill Krell). When the lift stopped & they were shown walking towards Krell's cell, I saw that his kama was not drawn or missing! Anyone else noticed that??!

Lost 20 eh...interesting
A jedi's ally is the FORce, his strength flows from IT.

Hiro

Post by Hiro » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:52 am

Actually did Fei mean by the jedi that left because of the clone wars?
Or jedi that left the order as of the record?

the lost 20 aren't exactly the most complete list of jedi that left since the old republic, just some of the notable ones

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:36 am

Hiro wrote:Actually did Fei mean by the jedi that left because of the clone wars?
Or jedi that left the order as of the record?

the lost 20 aren't exactly the most complete list of jedi that left since the old republic, just some of the notable ones
true. but it's difficult to list down all the Jedi that left the order. Add another one to the lost 20, Anakin.
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Return to “Star Wars : The Clone Wars”