Clone Wars The TV Series

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:37 am

assjedi wrote:wah obi-wan cassanova sia!

his last gf was siri tachi mah

"In 20 BBY, she met an early death on Azure while on a mission with Kenobi"
-wookieee

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:51 am

yes yes i know all about siri tachi
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

feitonglong

Post by feitonglong » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:46 pm

looks like lots of action in season two!!! cant wait for it ... :lol:

Valentin

Post by Valentin » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Season 2 Episodes 1 & 2:
• Holocron Heist
• Cargo of Doom

Screenshots as follows,
TK3835 [Hooters]
501st Legion

Valentin

Post by Valentin » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:46 am

Season 2 Episode 3: Children of the Force
A thief hunted! In a daring assault Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Ahsoka boarded the warship of cunning bounty hunter Cad Bane to recover a stolen holocron containing a list of the galaxy's Force-sensitive children and future Jedi Knights. After a desperate chase and duel with the villain, Anakin and his troops defeated Bane, but were forced to evacuate his doomed vessel without the holocron...
Screenshots:

Full Synopsis:
Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano returning from their failed mission to recapture the holocron captured by Cad Bane whom they believe to be dead land on the Resolute orbiting the Devaron System. Ahsoka follows the clone trooper who supposedly killed Cad Bane constantly asking questions with no answer from the clone. Anakin, in the meantime, investigates green Duros blood residing inside the ship and is alerted to the danger. He warns Ahsoka, but it is to late. She is punched by Cad Bane disguised as the clone trooper and he runs to another ship to get away. Anakin attempts to stop him by jumping onto the ship, but Bane swerves the ship and he falls off. Anakin then helplessly contacts Admiral Yularen and tells him to deactivate the hyperspace rings, but he, too, is not in time, and Cad Bane escapes.

Back on Coruscant, Anakin and Ahsoka report to the Jedi Council of the unfortunate turn of events. With Bane having access to all Force-sensitive children in the holocron and that information is now in Separatist hands, it could be disastrous for the Order. Their only hope is to search through the Force to watch for any kidnappings.

Elsewhere, Bane is instructed by Sidious to capture a few Force-sensitive children and bring them Mustafar; Bane considers it rash to kidnap innocents, but doesn't care, as long as he gets paid.

Yoda, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu and Anakin meditate, trying to detect any children through the Force, as many are being overshadowed by the dark side. Anakin then heads to Naboo to secure a Gungan child and Obi-Wan to Rodia.

On Rodia, Bane poses as a Jedi, claiming that he is to take the child Wee Dunn to Coruscant; his mother protests that Master Bolla Ropal insisted that he is too young to do so; Bane insists, bluffing that there are "impostor" Jedi roaming around but Wee's mother refuses to let him go. Bane then uses a spinning device to "relax" her.

Obi-Wan then arrives on Rodia, hurrying to Wee's home. However, his mother holds a blaster against him, but he pulls it out of her hands, demanding to know where Bane is. Bane then appears in the door, before flying off to his fighter and taking off.

On Naboo, Anakin and Ahsoka arrive to secure the Gungan child Roo-Roo Page. The latter goes to the Gungan city to watch over her. Later that night, Bane arrives, sneaking onto the Gungan city. He then sneaks into Roo-Roo's room, only to find Ahsoka waiting for him. They engage in a small fight, before he is captured; Ahsoka takes back her Padawan braid.

On a Venator-class cruiser, Bane refuses to talk about where the other children he captured are, and his ship's navigation logs had been wiped. So, Anakin, Windu and Obi-Wan try simultaneously to force Bane to divulge their location, with the risk of destroying his mind. The experience is hard on Bane and he cooperates.

With Bane as their guide, Obi-Wan and Windu prepare to go find the children. Windu points out that they must report to the Chancellor about this but Obi-Wan insists that this is a Jedi affair; Anakin advocates contacting Palpatine.

On Coruscant, Anakin reports to Palpatine of the plot. He expresses his belief that not even Dooku is behind it. The Chancellor asks who does he think and he answers that he doesn't know; Palpatine tells him to have patience.

On Mustafar, Sidious, appearing via hologram, tells the surgical droids to prepare the surgery for the children. He tells the droids that it is his intention to create an army of Sith spies to overwhelm the Jedi. If the children don't survive the procedure, he would have lost nothing.

The Jedi shuttle arrives at the station Bane specified but the masters don't sense the children. Bane says that the children are safe and is only focused on the holocron.
TK3835 [Hooters]
501st Legion

Gordonator

Post by Gordonator » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:12 am

gosh i almost forgot about the 2nd season. :oops:

masteryoyo

Post by masteryoyo » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:12 am

thanks for the season2 ep3 synopsis. enjoyed reading it :D
"Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future."

Valentin

Post by Valentin » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:32 am

No prob. Sometimes, the plot moves too fast and that's where the synopsis comes in. :wink:
TK3835 [Hooters]
501st Legion

jenki

Post by jenki » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:20 pm

poor denal... but it seems so weird that he can switch into denal's gear so quickly.

feitonglong

Post by feitonglong » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 am

just finished the first 3 episodes, seemed like the jedi temple is so easy to infiltrate ...... :D

i thought we will see some action from Madame Jocasta Nu, she's a jedi too right? kena thrashed by some shape shifter ....... :(

jenki

Post by jenki » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:55 am

arh shes a librarian .-. i think her lightsaber also rusty le

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:25 am

Yup yup! So far Season 2 is holding on to the promise of being more exciting than the first season. GOGO LUCAS!
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."

Valentin

Post by Valentin » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Season 2 Episode 4: Senate Spy
Treachery in the Senate! The Jedi Council suspects that Senator Rush Clovis is secretly taking part in a Separatist conspiracy. But to find out what the Senator from Scipio is up to, the Council will need a spy of its own. Meanwhile, Jedi Anakin Skywalker has been away from Coruscant on a lengthy tour of duty leading the clone army. Now Anakin returns for a long-awaited reunion with his wife, Padmé Amidala...
Screenshots:

Synopsis(via wookipedia)
Anakin discreetly returns to Coruscant to his wife Padme's apartment. They prepare for a romantic evening, when Anakin signaled by the Council to return to the Temple, forcing him to cut his evening short. Before the Council, he is told that they need a spy in the Senate to spy on Senator Rush Clovis, who is suspected of being a Separatist supporter. However, they can't afford to have Jedi taking official action in this, thus they need to convince Padme to join their cause, who is close to Clovis. Though Anakin doesn't believe that she would be right for the job, the Masters insist on it, as she trust him; Yoda attempted to enlist her but was rebuffed.

The next day, at the Senate, Anakin locates his wife, who is obviously resentful of him leaving her last night. He asks her if she wants to take on spying on Clovis, but she once again refused, until she learns that he is collaborating with the Separatists and immediately agrees to do it; Anakin tries to convince her not to, considering that it may be dangerous. She reminds him that she is doing her duty.

They both go before the Jedi Council, where Padme admits that she hadn't seen Clovis for a long time; they were close in the past, but she wanted to a maintain a professional relationship, which he took very hard. The Masters encourage her to regain his trust in finding out his treachery.

She meets with Clovis at a bar, where he explains that he's planning on going to Cato Neimoidia to negotiate with the Trade Federation, and offers her to come along, for political and personal reasons. As they prepare to depart, with Anakin being the pilot for Padme's ship, he becomes jealous when Clovis kisses her on both cheeks. So he jerks the ship around on takeoff to prevent Clovis from doing it again.

As soon as they arrive on Cato Neimoidia, they are greeted by Neimoidian Senator Lott Dod. Padme is shown to her quarters while Dod and Clovis discuss "business", which involves discussing over the amount of credits needed to build the new droid foundry, with Poggle the Lesser; Clovis refuses to lend any more credits to them. Padme attempts to spy on them while on a "walk" but they shut down the holographic blueprints. As Clovis leads Padme away, Dod and Poggle realize that she is Clovis' weakness and plan on poisoning her to force him to cooperate.

While Anakin and Artoo wait outside for Padme's signal, she gets into an elegant dress for dinner with the other Senators. Dod tricks her into sharing his drink after smearing the rim with poison. Once dinner is finished, Clovis takes Padme on a tour of the palace, both unaware of the symptoms of the poison, including thirst and head throbbing. While Clovis went to fetch a drink, Padme attempts to access the palace's files, but is barred by the computer's demand for a passcode. She soon figures out that it is her name, which shows her the diagram from Dooku's new droid foundry. She then signals Anakin, who snuck into her quarters. She soon as she took the disc plans, she hides it from Clovis. But when he asks to hold her hand, she spontaneously embraces him to hide the disc. She then notices Anakin in the shadows, his face bursting with anger and jealousy, but she calms him down by showing the disc. She discreetly gives it to him. But as he slips away, Padme passes out. He reports this to Dod, but is informed that Padme is a spy. He refuses to believe it but is convinced when he finds the disc missing. He angrily confronts her for betraying him. Anakin then enters, demanding that he step away from her. Clovis then realizes that he loves Padme enough to save her, so he offers to get the antidote in exchange for the disc. However, as they carry Padme back to the ship, they run into Dod and his aides. Clovis attempts to bluff his way out of this, but Dod refuses to let them leave, so he pulls out a blaster. Dod is forced to give the antidote, as the three run away. However, Anakin purposely leaves Clovis on the planet, who is forced to "talk" with Dod, as he injects Padme with the antidote.

Please note that Episode 5: Landing at Point Rain will be telecast on 6th November 09.
TK3835 [Hooters]
501st Legion

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:01 am

Ep 4 is quite boring actually. Eps 1-3 are boomz

Valentin

Post by Valentin » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:48 am

Season 2 Episode 5: Landing at Point Rain
Counterattack! With the clone army stretched in desperate attempt to engage General Grievous' Starfleet, Separatists planets that were once thought secure are now rising up against the Republic. On Geonosis, Separatist leader Poggle the Lesser, safe in his newly ray-shielded factories, creates thousands of terrible new weapons which march off the assembly line against the outnumbered clone army.

The Jedi, resolute in the effort to restore order to the Republic, mount a massive invasion to retake Geonosis and shut down Poggle's factories once and for all...
Screenshots

Full synopsis on starwars.com -> http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/gu ... de205.html
TK3835 [Hooters]
501st Legion

Return to “Star Wars : The Clone Wars”