Clone Wars The TV Series

feitonglong

Post by feitonglong » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:19 pm

episode 22! bounty hunters! aurra sing! new killer droids! new figures! hehehehe .......

attack on the senate .......

star wars: the clone wars season 2 coming this fall .......

StrikeEagle

Post by StrikeEagle » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:02 am

Is it just me or I think this Cad Bane fellow is freaking awesome design. Definitely love the western get up and hat and also turn a boring SW alien into a frakking cool character.

Look forward to seeing him on DVD, still missing every single episode of CW!

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:03 am

Is he a Chiss? And it seems like they like to name a lot of characters 'Bane'....

Gordonator

Post by Gordonator » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:00 pm

season 1 ended liao. gonna wait till year end for season 2.

Red_5

Post by Red_5 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:50 pm

Sniff sniff so sad no more clonewars to watch liao......suffering from clonewars withdrawal syndrome
"The Darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities that some consider to be unnatural.....is it possible to learn those powers? YES, Not from a Jedi..."

feitonglong

Post by feitonglong » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Red_5 wrote:Sniff sniff so sad no more clonewars to watch liao......suffering from clonewars withdrawal syndrome
i have the same feeling ........

Valentin

The Clone Wars Decoded

Post by Valentin » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 am

Received via Homing Beacon eNewsletter
Coming off of the record-setting first season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Cartoon Network announced today it will premiere Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Decoded, a full slate of 22 enhanced episodes from season one of the CG-animated series from creator George Lucas and Lucasfilm Animation. Using text windows to provide in-the-moment insights into all aspects of the sweeping galactic conflict -- from trivia to background on characters and storylines -- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Decoded enhances each episode with exclusive content created by the Lucasfilm Animation talent responsible for the show itself.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Decoded is Cartoon Network's first-ever season-long commitment to enhancing the content of existing series episodes. Offering a new twist on the beloved series and serving as an unprecedented primer for faithful fans as well as new viewers, Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Decoded premieres Friday, May 1 at 9 p.m. ET/PT only on Cartoon Network. This full season of enhanced episodes will continue each Friday at 9 p.m. ET/PT, the regular time slot for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, leading up to the fall 2009 premiere of season two.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars has emerged as the preeminent sci-fi series on television, combining the expansive scope of the Star Wars Saga with exciting weekly adventures. Ranking #1 on all television -- broadcast and cable -- with the key demo of boys 6-11, Star Wars: The Clone Wars is a thrilling, weekly 30-minute "mini-movie" created by the talented artists at Lucasfilm Animation.

On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old join favorite characters such as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along with brand new heroes like Anakin's Padawan learner, Ahsoka. Sinister villains -- led by Count Dooku and General Grievous -- are poised to take over the galaxy. Stakes are high, and the fate of the Star Wars universe rests in the hands of the daring Jedi Knights and their brave clone troops. Star Wars: The Clone Wars continues the tradition of thrilling stories and astonishing visuals that have always been the hallmark of the Star Wars Saga.

Check out the Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Decoded preview via the link here!http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000796.html
Well... that's going to be some major trivial. Hmm... here's hoping the DVD or Blu-ray versions includes these.
TK3835 [Hooters]
501st Legion

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:04 pm

As posted by a bro from sgcollect, here is the trailer for season 2!
http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000841.html

Sev-like

Post by Sev-like » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:44 pm

Can't wait to see the Mandos in action. Oya!! :D
Ron Chiang
TX 8700
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

zirst

Post by zirst » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:11 am

FUnny how Obi got teased by Anikin "Go find your girlfriend." :lol: ! The appearance of those Mandos are definitely going to spice things up !
I'm excited already !!!!

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:41 am

definitely!
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 pm

i try to fellow the cartoon. But somehow I do not really like it -_-

jenki

Post by jenki » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:56 pm

i tot obiwan's girlfriend died before ahsoka came in

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:25 am

wah obi-wan cassanova sia!

his last gf was siri tachi mah
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:29 am

Lord_Angelus wrote:i try to fellow the cartoon. But somehow I do not really like it -_-
I probably wouldn't like it either if General Grievous and Commander Gree weren't in it. :P

Return to “Star Wars : The Clone Wars”