FanFilm: Calling for members!

As requested by members... we present the section for Fan Films. Share your links to interesting fan films.

Moderator: dranoel

GrayJedi88

FanFilm: Calling for members!

Post by GrayJedi88 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:08 am

Yoz, its been awhile since I last posted here and i am glad to announce that I plan to start my project again... albeit all the way from lvl 1.

What I have in mind is that I will be doing a trial video with a short lightsaber scene in it. Think of it as a lightsaber choreography vid.

As of now, another forum member, a friend of mine and I are currently in this group. the member will be taking a the role as one of the lightsaber fighters, my friend will be in charge of SE and I will be choreographing as well as directing the whole vid.

As we are now, we still need manpower. I would like to offer up these roles to the public.

Roles: 1 or 2 more fighters, 2 more people who are interested in helping out, like filming or editing and what not, basically behind the scenes work that would include SE.

I will continually update this post as more people gives me their replies.

However, based on past experience, I would like to request that before you send in a reply to me by PM, please think about these questions.

1 what is your occupation, age and gender? student, or working adult?

2, how much time are you willing to commit to the film

3, have you had any formal training in sports or martial arts?

4, any experience in stage performance?

5, any knowledge in the use of adobe after effects?

6, are you afraid of getting hurt?

Do not worry as details of your answers will be strictly confidential and will be viewed only by me. I would set an age limit now though. Applicants interested cannot be secondary school students or younger.

PM me if you have further questions to ask. I will try to reply as soon as possible.

DAVID GUIVANT

Post by DAVID GUIVANT » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:41 pm

What's the story of the Fan film? I can give you my old saber from my fan films if you want?
CAPTAIN FUTURE: COMING SOON !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJQnL4Bulk

Return to “Fan Films”