New Outpost Leader Elected!

Information & Events of the Bad Guys who do Good

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

mosske

Post by mosske » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:23 pm

Desmond, just like to show my appreciation and that of all the new members that came in within the last few months. We've noticed your drive, commitment and passion to be second to none and we thank you for that. Its true that your's are extremely hard shoes to fill! And rest assured that we WILL NOT let you get away so easily! If need be, we will ensure that you are an entigral part of the Outpost...and soon the Garrison...by The Force if we have to! LOL! You have alot of work cut out for you yet, bro!

Paul, my congratulations and my belief go to you! You have our support and commitment to make things bigger and better then ever! As a team, with Desmond's continued drive, I believe there's nothing but good things to come our way! :)

Remember these days for these are memorable times and we are at the axis of a turning point for the better.
Last edited by mosske on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:02 pm

GetzJedi wrote:New appointment holders updated... Congratulations, Guys! :)

http://www.501st.com/members//dsp_garri ... risonId=42

viewtopic.php?p=12775#12775
Congrates!
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:50 pm

Congrats to the new team... very excited to see wat's in store for us... and welcome back TIM... :twisted: ur experiences are going to keep the outpost closer to screen accuracy than any other groups out there!
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

Jikawa/Prometheus

Post by Jikawa/Prometheus » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:08 am

Though i never had the honor of trooping with the Outpost under the guidance of ex COs, Tim and Desmond, i sure hope to do so with the current CO Paul and his newly elected members in the near future.
Trooping with no personal agendas involved can be especially hard for an expatriate in Taiwan.
ImageImage

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:41 am

Jikawa/Prometheus wrote:Though i never had the honor of trooping with the Outpost under the guidance of ex COs, Tim and Desmond, i sure hope to do so with the current CO Paul and his newly elected members in the near future.
Trooping with no personal agendas involved can be especially hard for an expatriate in Taiwan.
Hi there Jikawa,

Are you a 501st member in Taiwan? We would be most honored to have you trooping with us here – perhaps you would consider the St. Patrick's Day Parade in March.

Cheers,
Paul Khoo

Site Administrator

Jikawa/Prometheus

Post by Jikawa/Prometheus » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:49 am

Congratulations on your newly elected office, Paul.
I am now an ex member of the Taiwan Outpost due to reasons which i believe you already know. 8)
ImageImage

mosske

Post by mosske » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:40 am

Jikawa/Prometheus wrote:Congratulations on your newly elected office, Paul.
I am now an ex member of the Taiwan Outpost due to reasons which i believe you already know. 8)
Hi Jikawa! Not sure what happened in Taiwan but you are most welcome to join us anytime! :)
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

fangirl2

Post by fangirl2 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:41 pm

Jikawa/Prometheus wrote:Congratulations on your newly elected office, Paul.
(The three mousketeers who went to Taiwan had the good fortune of meeting with Jikawa.)

Hey, Jikawa! Like what everyone has mentioned, you're always welcome to troop with us here. :D As previously mentioned (over lunch, I think) we've got armour and bfgs to spare on this island.

To the the rest of the sg outpost guys, great meeting (most of) you on saturday.

Many thanks to Desmond for his energy and passion in bringing the outpost forward; congratulations to Paul and the new command team - may the new year be as energetic and full of good events, if not more so, than 2006.
@}--,-----

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:50 pm

congrats paul

redwitch

Re: New Outpost Leader Elected!

Post by redwitch » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:08 am

mandalorianBleahhh wrote:oh ya...redwitch's 'hallway of Bespin'!

now u can tell people where the 1st 501st legion elections took place!
Um, am late as usual. Wow, that's a real compliment, I've always only thought of the office as my, er, la-la-land.

and yes, it's a pleasure to have hosted the elections....sorry you guys had to cramp yourselves in a space that really was only meant for 5 reasonably-sized people. :oops:

and most importantly, congrats to the new team - all the best!
i purr, therefore i am.

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:30 pm

Congrats Paul and a job well done for des!

Return to “The 501st Legion”