8/7Clone Wars Promotion-501st in T.V. Talk Show of Taiwan

Do you have an event in your own country that you would like us to know about ? Share it with us here....

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

mosske

Post by mosske » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:01 pm

Roy Starkiller wrote:Dear mosske,

I havn't call you (Even though I did love to).
Hmm...then I wonder which hot babe from Taiwan was ringing so many times! hahaha...
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

renzaijh

Post by renzaijh » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:08 pm

The women's facial expressions are priceless. Especially the segment where Roy explains how he sourced the flash tube to assemble Vader's saber and you can see the women go (o_O)" :lol:

Roy, the way you described the 501st Legion and the soul behind SW costuming is very thorough and inspiring *thumbs up* :)

mosske

Post by mosske » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Roy, by the way, one of my colleagues told me she watched this Taiwanese variety program (a previous one I believe) which featured some men and the stuff they are into. She said there was this 'guy' who was really cute who dresses up as a 'stormtrooper' (she doesn't know the diff between stormie and sandie). She said he's living in Taiwan but is actually from Hong Kong! I knew then it must be you, bro! Anyway, she said you got looks to be a movie star! Not bad, ah...got compliment from a complete stranger. :)
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

renzaijh

Post by renzaijh » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Even Awwee has his 1-2 seconds of fame during the focus on the group shot with GL. :)

Roy Starkiller

Post by Roy Starkiller » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:11 pm

I have sorry to say that the actual brocasted show had a lot of cutting. Final cut is normal but sad that the scene while I intentionally mentioned the Singapore Arts of Star Wars Exhibition exclusive C-3PO mini bust from Gentle Giant and bought to the topic about the friendly co-operation of 501st Singapore was being cutted as well.

Bro. mosske, thats strange, I didn't mentioned I was from Hong Kong in the show but never mind, I am being "heavily guarded" by my girlfriend...the XO of 501st Taiwan :)

Sorry, failed to mentioned: hbng, how are you? Miss the great time we had in Hong Kong.

Return to “Our Friends outside Singapore”