Tour trip of TK9809 in Taiwan

Do you have an event in your own country that you would like us to know about ? Share it with us here....

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

Roy Starkiller

Tour trip of TK9809 in Taiwan

Post by Roy Starkiller » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:10 pm

My tour buddy in Rose Parade - bro. TK 9809 Aw Tong Wee had spent a 10 days trip in Taiwan with his cute and lovly girl friend. During both nights of 4/8 and 4/9, me and Bruce of TB 5506 had a dinner meet-up with the fine young lover.

4/8 at food centre of Shi-Lin night market-Oyster Omlet, Din-Bein combo soup, fried rice noodle, Pearl Milk Tea, Taiwanese Rolled Biscuit in Curry favor (Da-Bin-Poa-Shao-Bin)...
Toy R' Us

4/9 at night market close to Taipei SOGO Department store of Eastern District.
Taipei SOGO Department store .

Welcome to Taiwan :)

erase

Post by erase » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:40 pm

Wah this guy go Taipei.. NO one knows... he is going to be on trial when he is back!!!! :twisted:
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:26 pm

Haahaaa.....looks like someone had lots of fun. :lol:

Albert Leong

Post by Albert Leong » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:43 pm

TK9809 Aw Tong Wee was on AWOL list.
He will be on court marshall for sure. :twisted:

Thanks to our informer Roy Starkiller....hehehehe
TK2818 <BLACKOUT>
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Roy Starkiller

Post by Roy Starkiller » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:45 pm

Opsss...OK! Awee...You should told me its a secret trip when I said I am going to post out the pics :twisted:

erase

Post by erase » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:07 am

Is alright Roy, We knows... this guys has not been joining us for trooping since Celebration 30 Anniversary @ Taipei since... and yet he goes all the way to Taipei... :roll:

Will see how the case can be proceed....

Maybe you want to be his defend council or???
Roy Starkiller wrote:Opsss...OK! Awee...You should told me its a secret trip when I said I am going to post out the pics :twisted:

Roy Starkiller

Post by Roy Starkiller » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:51 pm

Really? Since last early October? More then 6 months...hmmm.

He is yours' case, erase.

erase

Post by erase » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:01 am

yeah... then? What you think? Still no time to troop and still go Taipei and look for u... so angry... :evil:
Roy Starkiller wrote:Really? Since last early October? More then 6 months...hmmm.

He is yours' case, erase.

Roy Starkiller

Post by Roy Starkiller » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:35 pm

First I have to say, in this particular case, my thought should not weight and be considered in your unit.

Yes, its quite unusual in Aw's case if as you folks had mentioned. However, if according to the rule set forth in 2007 Legion census, troop once within 1 year is still consider as active in unit. Though, I personally 100% respect if your unit had special and higher standard on activity of unit members.

My respectful COG of 501st SG bro. erase, once a brotherhood of 501st, always a brotherhood. By this kind gesture, I kindly suggest you extinguish your fire of anger and consult with your CO bro. Paul. If necessary and before any would-be measurement taken...establish a dialogue with Aw first.

Peace~ :)

erase

Post by erase » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:36 pm

No worries Roy. Peace talk have been implaced... Thanks. :wink:
Roy Starkiller wrote:First I have to say, in this particular case, my thought should not weight and be considered in your unit.

Yes, its quite unusual in Aw's case if as you folks had mentioned. However, if according to the rule set forth in 2007 Legion census, troop once within 1 year is still consider as active in unit. Though, I personally 100% respect if your unit had special and higher standard on activity of unit members.

My respectful COG of 501st SG bro. erase, once a brotherhood of 501st, always a brotherhood. By this kind gesture, I kindly suggest you extinguish your fire of anger and consult with your CO bro. Paul. If necessary and before any would-be measurement taken...establish a dialogue with Aw first.

Peace~ :)

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:59 am

WAH... so happening.... :twisted:

I just have to say... WRONG!!! My last trooping is at the LFL office for that producer of Clone War.It is just a hobby man... It will not be any fun anymore if I dun feel the event is fun for me... and the past months have seen challenges to my life.... and I have to live with that... but do I have to hide in a dark room and look shitty...and show u guys how F*cked UP I was? Do i need to take a Long MC from the doctor to excuse myself from trooping? NO one wants to see a loser, rite?
As I am writing this.. please be assure that I am already on my next project to be a trooper... 501st is a fun club... I dun think anyone need more reservice for fun...
I respect the club but my life comes first... if there is free time for me and I think I am up to the task... I will be in my suit.
Dun underestimate TK9809. :wink:
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

erase

Post by erase » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:05 pm

Welcome Back TK9809... Can't wait for to troop with you... Is always good to have another Sandie around... :wink:
Awwee wrote:WAH... so happening.... :twisted:

I just have to say... WRONG!!! My last trooping is at the LFL office for that producer of Clone War.It is just a hobby man... It will not be any fun anymore if I dun feel the event is fun for me... and the past months have seen challenges to my life.... and I have to live with that... but do I have to hide in a dark room and look shitty...and show u guys how F*cked UP I was? Do i need to take a Long MC from the doctor to excuse myself from trooping? NO one wants to see a loser, rite?
As I am writing this.. please be assure that I am already on my next project to be a trooper... 501st is a fun club... I dun think anyone need more reservice for fun...
I respect the club but my life comes first... if there is free time for me and I think I am up to the task... I will be in my suit.
Dun underestimate TK9809. :wink:

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:03 pm

:lol:
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:08 am

erase wrote:Wah this guy go Taipei.. NO one knows... he is going to be on trial when he is back!!!! :twisted:
I knew leh... And I knew about his darling too... Very happy for you, bro! :wink:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

mosske

Post by mosske » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:09 am

Aw, yr absolutely right! Life comes first and so does LOVE! I'm really glad to see such a happy couple, glad to see my brother so happy!

Btw, now I feel itchy to go back to Taiwan again! hahaha. We had such a great time there, remember? Would love to meet up with Roy, Bruce and everyone of our fellow Taiwan troopers again. :)

Brother Roy, anytime you organise another event, we'll be there once again to support you! :)
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

Return to “Our Friends outside Singapore”