Movie and collectables Bazaar over at M'isa: 4-5th NOV

Do you have an event in your own country that you would like us to know about ? Share it with us here....

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:31 am

Nice photos Peter, looks like you guys had a good time.
Paul Khoo

Site Administrator

Commander_Salji

Post by Commander_Salji » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:05 pm

erase wrote:Thanks The SITH OverLORD for the pics... wonderful... I will try to make it next year...hehehe... :)
erase, you are welcome. :) Yes, yes with the evident success of this year's Halloween Event, you bet MySciFiFan will organise another next year - be sure to JOIN us then. :wink:

Paul K wrote:Nice photos Peter, looks like you guys had a good time.
Thanks for the compliments Paul.

I now look forward to the joint trooping event between our two 501st Outposts. I'm sure we will have the opportunity to troop together, me in my next 501st Legion approved character costume :wink: and with you as the Biker Scout and erase as the Sandtrooper.
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus

erase

Post by erase » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:49 am

The SITH OverLORD wrote:
erase wrote:Thanks The SITH OverLORD for the pics... wonderful... I will try to make it next year...hehehe... :)
erase, you are welcome. :) Yes, yes with the evident success of this year's Halloween Event, you bet MySciFiFan will organise another next year - be sure to JOIN us then. :wink:

Paul K wrote:Nice photos Peter, looks like you guys had a good time.
Thanks for the compliments Paul.

I now look forward to the joint trooping event between our two 501st Outposts. I'm sure we will have the opportunity to troop together, me in my next 501st Legion approved character costume :wink: and with you as the Biker Scout and erase as the Sandtrooper.
Well said... :) Hope to see u and troop with u soon...
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

Return to “Our Friends outside Singapore”