Jedi Council of Indonesia

Do you have an event in your own country that you would like us to know about ? Share it with us here....

Moderators: Paul K, hbng

hbng
Site Admin

Re: Jedi Council of Indonesia

Post by hbng » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:57 am

Haldir wrote:...Aiyah! Revenge of the Sith or Return of the Jedi? :wink:

Man, if it really happen, am looking forward to it! :D I'll be there as long as my schedule allows. ;)
:oops: Revenge of the Sith :oops:

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:59 am

mosske wrote:......Perhaps we should arrange a joint saber fight together with our boys here. It would make for a wonderful event along with hbng's orchestra! :)
Once they organisers have confirmed the date, I'll definitely suggest it to them :)

It's actually quite a nice arrangement, though as with all John William's music, extremely challenging!

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:00 am

woot!
that'd be awesome!
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

pondababakickass

Post by pondababakickass » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:28 am

GetzJedi wrote:Thanks for sharing, Agakin.

I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of your countrymen at the Art of Star Wars Exhibition in Singapore. They were interested in acquiring costumes but did not know who to contact in their country. Is there a website or forum that you guys and gals maintain?

Apart from Indonesia, most of the South East Asia countries have established outposts of the 501st Legion. Are there currently any fans in bad guy costumes over there?
Yes right now we have a lot of bad guys around :twisted: aside from The Jedi Council Indonesia (JCI) which are the good guys, so the bad guys are under the group called Order 66 S.I.T.H (Star wars Indonesian Trooper Home base).

We had participate in a lot of events such as the annual Jakarta Toy Fairs, Hasbro toy launch, Adidas SW launch etc.

We haven't established an outpost yet, but soon were going to apply for an outpost. Our logo is 50% ready, you can see it in our forum http://starwars-indonesia.dinogroups.com/ Please have a visit and advise about our goal to establish our Indonesian 501st Outpost

May the force be with us
Ooka Choota Solo?

Return to “Our Friends outside Singapore”