' Splintered Arrow' (My Latest Fan-Fic.)

OK, all you budding writers out there.... have you written a short story or novel based in the Star Wars Universe ? Share your fanfic with us !

Moderators: donleow, danchia

Arc_Trooper71

' Splintered Arrow' (My Latest Fan-Fic.)

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:10 am

Here is the teaser to my First Fan-Fic, based off my Idea's completely, where as I still took the Shadow Trooper Idea from the Star Wars Universe, and George Lucas. Everything else is mine, CC.

CC-ST-178317 /66

Shadow Trooper Commander ‘ Theta ’

Weapons: (Suppressed) WESTAR-M5 blaster rifle (‘ Spec. Ops. Counterpart to the Regular.) ; DC-19 “Stealth Carbineâ€

AquaFire

Post by AquaFire » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:27 pm

Now that is what I call a good detailed bio on a character. You've got my attention now.
Ke nu jurkad sha Mando'ade, n'jurkad!
Watch my back and I'll watch yours, ner vod.
I'll do requests for clone signatures...

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:45 am

I'm in the process of making the Fanfic right now. It should take a week or so..I'm not sure yet. I want it top notch, for all my mates on SG! :D :) Thanks for the comment. I spent a lot of time doing research on Shadow Troopers, so I can do my best to make it as realistic a FanFic as possible.

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:45 am

At long last; here it is...Please leave me some comments.

‘ Splintered Arrow’: Stage I (Memories of the past.)
Tipoca City, Kamino.
Cloning Facilities
(Level 10; Shadow Trooper Training Program.)
[25 B.B.Y.]

Training started out as any other day did. We received our daily orders and mission parameters from the Sergeant, grabbed our weapons, dressed in our armor and went into the Live-fire training room. We used real ammunition. We didn’t use those ’zapper’ rounds the regulars did. We’re better then that, we have to be, if we’re going to replace the ARC’s. First we began with some basic one on one fire-team-based matches; using real-fire rounds, Team Alpha-Omega consisted of; Decee, Corr, Zed, and myself. Bravo -Foxtrot consisted of; Fie, Armon, Kale and Jiang. We were each allowed one suppressed DC-15s Hand Blaster, and a single clip of ammo, whereas the opposing team was allowed WESTAR-M5 blaster rifles. Our battleground was limited and our chances of success were even more so limited, we had to use strategy in order to gain victory. Corr, being the best shot with a pistol was going to have to be our team’s sharpshooter, as for Zed and Decee, they would give suppressive cover-fire, allowing myself to flank the enemy’s position. This was the only chance we had to flank Bravo-Foxtrot; we would need to execute our plan with the up most speed and timing, there was no margin for error.

Time was of the essence, I ordered the members of my fire team to execute the plan; as the enemy fire team approached through a bottle-neck we created, we laid in wait, our weapons ready. Jiang was the first to come into my sight, I knew what had to be done; it was either kill or be killed. I pulled the trigger of my DC-15s Hand Blaster, unleashing a quick volley towards his person. I watched in awe, as the firepower of the weapon tore into his exposed abdomen, ripping into his flesh, a crimson spray went in all directions, from the exit wound. Moving as fast as possible I ducked behind cover, assuming a stance to allow most, if not all of my body to be hidden. Kale, Armon and Fie provided suppressing fire on my position, they advanced as one, full force. I peeked to my left, staring at the dismembered body of both Corr and Zed. I cursed to myself, as I wondered where Decee was. Bringing my arm upwards, I peeked my weapon; and only my weapon outwards, attempting to ‘ blind fire’ at Kale, Armon and Fie. I assumed the attempt was futile, even though the small hallway they had to advance through was only big enough for two people side by side to walk through. There was little cover, here and there in doorways; the only safe haven from a hail of heated liquid plasma and Tibanna gas, I began to worry, for if I was truly alone, I wouldn’t stand much of a chance.

I felt beads of sweat trickle downwards, along the length of my forehead, I was nervous, I didn’t know what would happen next. All I knew for sure is I had only a few rounds left, and more enemies then ammunition. I did the only thing I could think to do: advance, I did so as quietly as possible I hadn’t heard any blaster fire for quite some time. Lifting both of my slender arms upwards, I clutched my DC-15s Hand Blaster as tightly as my digits would allow for. My optics scanned the distance of the hallway, as far as I could tell there was no sight of Kale, Armon or Fie. I considered myself to be very lucky to have made it this far, I pressed onwards searching for Decee; that was if he was still alive. Without warning, as single well placed shot from a WESTAR-M5 blaster rifle impacted my shoulder, who ever had taken aim, had made a mistake, narrowly missing my head by a mere fraction of inches. I heaved heavily, grasping my wounded shoulder with my right hand my left hand still contained my DC-15s Hand Blaster, as I clung to the weapon with all the strength left in my body. The pain inflicted by the WESTAR-M5 was intense, almost more then I could bare I felt my frail body take on the full effect of the weapon. I fully expected to die, within the next few moments for I was sure that Kale Armon and Fie were almost within close enough proximity to end my life with their blasters. I was wise to accept this fact, as I saw them, through my blurry vision.

The formats of the three armed foes approached me, I knew that would die. With a loud blast, I heard a wonderful sound; the sound of a DC-15s Hand Blaster, it was Decee, firing his weapon towards the three, Decee managed to take down Kale with a well placed discharge of his clip, the blaster fire ripped through his body with amazing accuracy. Before Decee could reload, both Fie and Armon turned; firing their WESTAR-M5 Blaster rifles in his direction, I watched in horror as he fell to the ground, dead. What little time I had, I rushed Fie as he was closest to my range of motion, I brought my right hand, balled into a tight fist into his stomach, lifting my wounded appendage to fire my DC-15s Hand Blaster into his exposed torso, before he would react. I watched as I saw the same visage as myself, slump to the floor a crimson pool soon surrounded his body, I still had to worry about Armon. Armon was filled with rage, firing his blaster in my direction, with quick volts and dodges his well placed shots barely missed my body, I continued onwards, knowing my DC-15s Hand Blaster was well spent. Using my empty weapon as a cudgel, I sent the handle of the weapon against Armon’s forearm, causing him to drop the weapon as it landed with a slight clatter. The force of the blow sent Armon backward, landing on the dusted floor of the room, lifting my DC-15s Hand Blaster I pressed my index digit to the trigger of the weapon. I felt my eyes sting with tears of anger, I pulled the trigger; ending the life of one of my own brethren.

It was some time, after I got feeling for combat. After I understood what I had to do, I was strong from that point on. Fire team after fire team went through live-fire and simulations, practicing day after day to obtain combat skills for when the Grand Army of the Republic would be needed. Until then, we would train to become the best Special Forces in the entire galaxy. I made a vow to myself, to become better then the Null-Arcs, who were taken care of by the Mandolorian bounty hunters; as I hated them for a single reason, they had a real father. I had a Sergeant, nobody to give me comfort like those Null-Arcs had, I’d become tougher then them if it was the last thing I would do. As I made this vow to myself, I made my way to the simulators, to configure more tactics into my mind, for future reference.

// END //
Last edited by Arc_Trooper71 on Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

AquaFire

Post by AquaFire » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:33 pm

I give you 9.5 out of 10. Cos nothing's perfect (though in my terms, this is perfect, cos I can visualize every detail easily)
Ke nu jurkad sha Mando'ade, n'jurkad!
Watch my back and I'll watch yours, ner vod.
I'll do requests for clone signatures...

Return to “Fan Fiction”