Fanfiction--- What ever happened to Fordo..?

OK, all you budding writers out there.... have you written a short story or novel based in the Star Wars Universe ? Share your fanfic with us !

Moderators: donleow, danchia

Arc_Trooper71

Fanfiction--- What ever happened to Fordo..?

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Mon May 07, 2007 12:59 am

This is my first time writing one of these. Let me know what you think, I'm still revising it and all, but this is what I cooked up in 30 mins..

Arc-Trooper Fordo (Arc-77)
Location: Coruscant 1200 Hours; Living District Sub-Section 12.

Fordo had served many a great missions under his belt, the Arc Trooper had first seen action on, Muunilinst. Where, under the command of Jedi-General Obi-Wan Kenobi, Fordo was ordered to a multi-clone task known as the Muunilinst 10; to capture a Separatist artillery emplacement on Muunilinst. For that operation, he was given the title; Task Force Commander (TFC). Fordo led a squad of two other ARC troopers and seven Infantry clones; Each of the Clone Regulars carried DC-15A’s, and three Thermal detonators each. The Tibanna gas cylinder stores enough gas required for 600 rounds while the charge magazine usually only stores 60 rounds. Causing the magazine cartridges filled with Tibanna gas, which results in blue Laser bolts when fired.

The two other Arc-Troopers that were assigned to the Muunilinst 10, were equipped with, Merr-Sonn PLX-2M Portable Missile System for each Trooper, plus reverse-polarity pulse grenades, and finally the versatile heavy blaster rifle. This Arc-Troopers also, specifically for this mission, carried more then enough time-based plasma detonators. (To Destroy the Cannon on the base of the Separatist artillery emplacement.)
The Outcome of this mission would be one of great success, Fordo's squad, the Muunilinst 10, is responsible for bringing down the defenses of Muunilinst and capturing San Hill, the leader of the Intergalactic Banking Clan.

Fordo’s thoughts of that day on Muunilinst would soon subside, as he gazed through the HUD, in his Helmet, the skyline of Coruscant filled the view of his entire visor from end to end as the Male‘s optics would scan the overwhelming skyline of Coruscant. Fordo would then apprehensively turn to the other two Clone-Trooper regulars, closest to him. “You two, prepare for landing, ETA is two minutes!� the Arc-Trooper would yell loudly this over the communication channel to the other two clones, over the chaos and death below them on the surface of Coruscant as they then acknowledged his words with simple thumbs’ up, and a nod.
The Gunship with Fordo, and laden with the assault team aboard was nearly within range of the distress call made by the Senate Guard, near Senator Palatine's office. On the ground, several hundred feet below Fordo and his assault team. A Hailfire Droid; a self-aware mobile missile platform, then unleashed all hell, as it’s name the massive armament ascended upon the LAAT/I currently targeted. All 15-rocket warheads then flew towards the doomed gunship with an ambiem movement, while a trail of exhaust would follow them.

Fordo then heard the noise he knew all to well from the combat simulators, the sound of a Hailfire driod’s rocket warheads, heading straight for the Gunship, without warning. “Pilots, evasive maneuvers, now!� Fordo shouted these words as loud as his lungs would allow him, while warning the pilots to correct their navigations to avoid the on coming rocket warheads, but it was by far to late. Fordo could only helplessly watch as all 15 of the Rocket warheads impacted the exhaust ports of the LAAT/I , destroying the gunship mobility, instantly. The gunship would then plunge forwards, at a slanted angle, causing the craft to free-fall towards the ground, all ten of the clone-troopers, including the two Null-Arcs, prepared for the immediate impact.
The LAAT/I then impacted the ground at several hundred miles per hour, the craft was torn apart from the severe impact, most if not all the clones were torn from the cabin of the gunship, onto the streets of Coruscant. One of the clone regulars was killed instantly, as a piece of the LAAT/I was torn from the craft, and then impaled into the man’s chest. The upper missile pods of the Gunship then exploded from the extreme force that brought down gunship into the ground of Coruscant. Fordo’s body would then be thrown from the LAAT/I , before exploded, sending parts of the craft, everywhere around the crash site.

It would be some time later, as Fordo came to. He would not be able to feel his legs, as the Male felt a numbing sensation run through the length of his lower appendages. As carefully as he possibly could, Fordo would use his elbows to prop himself off of the ground, slowly and carefully, as this would be very painful. The HUD of his helmet would be cracked as half of the Male’s vision would consist of a flashing inner element of his helmet, alerting him of his current wounded state and the limit of his armors primal armor the other, the imperceptible streets of Coruscant, covered in the remains that had once been the LAAT/I , and the mutilated bodies of clones that had once been the assault team.

After seeing the bodies of his fallen brethren , Fordo would then feel a sudden rush of anger run through him, as he was embodied to hate the Separatists and all that they stood for, and their act of killing his brothers, while he was not able to do a thing to prevent the crash. Fordo would hemorrhage from a massive loss of blood, the Male would feel his entire body becoming cold, as a result of the blood loss, from his many wounds caused by the crash and shrapnel, unable to hold back against the oncoming attack of the blood loss, Fordo’s vision would then fail as the Null-Arc would be incapacitated.

Sometime later the Null-Arc’s optics would return to him, as he glanced about the new surroundings he found himself in. Fordo would be laying in a bacta vat, with many medical technicians walking about the area, seeming to be very busy. The wounds on Fordo’s body would cause him great pain, as he attempted to move within the bacta vat. The powerful Male found a respirator covering both his mouth and nose, providing him with much needed oxygen. Fordo’s thoughts would turn to his fallen squad members a sense of compunction and nostalgia circulating within his thoughts, as he swore to himself he would have vengeance.

End of Chapter one
To be continued...

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Fri May 11, 2007 9:34 am

Anyone think I should continue it? :\

AquaFire

Post by AquaFire » Tue May 29, 2007 6:27 pm

Yes, please! It's too much of a cliffhanger to leave it like this! At least it should have an ending, right? No offense, ner vod.
Ke nu jurkad sha Mando'ade, n'jurkad!
Watch my back and I'll watch yours, ner vod.
I'll do requests for clone signatures...

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:14 pm

As you wish! I'll work on it as soon as I can. Will Do, Ver Nod. :lol: :D :o :roll:

Return to “Fan Fiction”