Plot Bunny thread

OK, all you budding writers out there.... have you written a short story or novel based in the Star Wars Universe ? Share your fanfic with us !

Moderators: donleow, danchia

Darsha Assant

Plot Bunny thread

Post by Darsha Assant » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:25 pm

This is a thread for ideas for fics that you've come out with but don't want to write... maybe someone else might...

I'll start:

1.(AU) Palps decides to turn Obi-Wan instead of Anakin

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:01 pm

Can I come out with out of SW context ideas?

lhs1701

Re: Plot Bunny thread

Post by lhs1701 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:17 pm

Darsha Assant wrote:This is a thread for ideas for fics that you've come out with but don't want to write... maybe someone else might...

I'll start:

Actually I had given this idea some thought. There are some assumptions which need to me made, in one thought stream, one of my assumption was that Anakin was dead, possibly killed at EP II in the fight with Count Dooku. Having Anakin alive, there were a lot of complications with the above idea. So with the assumption that Anakin was killed, I thought it through and came up with a very dark future since there is no more Luke and Leia. Give the idea some thought yourself.
Find, fix, finish

Red_Fox2006

Re: Plot Bunny thread

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:43 pm

lhs1701 wrote:
Darsha Assant wrote:This is a thread for ideas for fics that you've come out with but don't want to write... maybe someone else might...

I'll start:

Actually I had given this idea some thought. There are some assumptions which need to me made, in one thought stream, one of my assumption was that Anakin was dead, possibly killed at EP II in the fight with Count Dooku. Having Anakin alive, there were a lot of complications with the above idea. So with the assumption that Anakin was killed, I thought it through and came up with a very dark future since there is no more Luke and Leia. Give the idea some thought yourself.

Same here.

With the assumption that anakin was killed , Palpatine turned to Obi Wan and decided to corrupt obi Wan's mind .

But after several chain of event's , Palpatine is unable to corrupt Obi Wan
and so decided to recronstruct the plan the orginally made. And so , a new plan was made.

A plan that will mold the very future of all Jedi and Sith alike .
Palpatine told the kaminoans to clone a 50 thousand clones using the DNA of Anakin Skywalker .

After that the clones would dress up in unique armour that match the armour of the normal clone troopers but slightly more enhanced and developed .

These New Clones would be instructed to attack Obi Wan . But they were instructed not to kill him . Rather just to hurt him . They were also instructed to get a blood sample of Obi Wans blood .

And since the clones were almost like Anakin Skywalker , they were skilled enough to take on a Jedi head to head.

And so , the 50 thousand clones attack the Jedi Temple and were easily overwhelming the Jedi there.

But of course , the real clones would aid the Jedi .

A small battalion of them were dispatched to attack Obi Wan when he arrived at the temple . The rest of them posed as a distraction against the others .

The New clones ambushed Obi Wan with a small group of arc troopers and were able to injure obi wan with a special type of weapon that withdraws a small number of blood from the person that is hit .

The ARc Troopers fled the scene with Obi Wan as they were outnumbered.

The small battalion then used their unique armour to seemingly change their armour's to the normal clone trooper armour .

They then fled the scene and headed to Palpatine's lair.

The other new surviving clones fled the scene also but they made sure to leave a couple of their dead brothers .

The Jedi did not suffer much casualities .

Yoda and the jedi council was intrigued upon what had happened .

They were even more mystified when they found out the clones looked like Anakin Skywalker .

And somewhere on the other side of Coruscant , Palpatine moved to the next stage of his plan .

With the dna of Obi Wan , Palpatine ordered the kaminoans to clone a small group of Obi Wan's .

Palpatine then sent his droid armies to the far reaches of the galaxy .

The Jedi was then thinned even more .

Palpatine then sent an Obi Wan to each battlefield around the galaxy .

The jedi Council was not aware of the fact that there were many more obi wans out there in the galaxy but the sensed a great disturbance in the force .

The real Obi wan was heading to the planet Utapau .

After several chain of events including the killing of several battalions of clone soldiers and the falling of several planets to the seperatists , the jedi temple sent out an order to kill all obi wan kenobis except the one heading to Utapau .

At utapau , the clone commander stayed near obi wan kenobi so as to be sure that he was the real one .

But he was killed later on when he found out that the real obi wan was acctually inprisoned .

In the battle at the jedi temple before , another group of new clones changed their armour to arc tropper armour and followed obbi wan .

According to plan , they were ambushed and brought obi wan to palpatine who held obi wan prisoner . And was nearer to obi wan and easier to corrupt his mind .

The clone army at Utapau did not beleive the fact that their general was ordering them to surrender .

But because of a cloning error , a clone captain was able to capture the fake obi wan kenobi .

Since the cloned obi wan kenobi's were only clones , they did not have the full capabilities of the real one .

The jedi council , shocked that obi wan had almost made their clone army at utapau surrender , dispatched several jedi knights to bring obi wan back for questioning .

Well that's all I can think of weee . Go continue it .
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

Return to “Fan Fiction”