Star Wars Insider

Moderators: adamteo, Paul K

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:32 pm

So anyone else here still buying SW Insider?

I checked my stash and apparently, I'm missing quite a number of issues recently. :shock: Then again, maybe I just misplace them again; I found the one with Leia and Luke on the cover somewhere among the pile of notes I got while working at SSC and another issue under the clothings on my bed and another in a bag where I pack my notes, bills and pamplets away before Hari Raya Puasa (and me trying to tidy up the house). :roll:

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:12 am

Haldir wrote:So anyone else here still buying SW Insider?

[/i]). :roll:
I am still reading, as far as I know, I have not miss an issue yet since I first started reading them 2 years ago.
Find, fix, finish

Jar

Post by Jar » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:17 am

Now that U mention it the last SW Insider i bought is the 100th issue Darth Vader cover, lost track of it now dont know where I put it after reading it hope its still at home and not in the rubbish like all the papers and magazines my mum throws out every week I HOOOPPPPEEE. :roll:
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt. Fear is my ally."

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:31 am

Heeheee.....I also haven't gotten the last few issues due to lack of funds (and doing some major Costuming Projects past few months). Think I left off at the Bounty Hunter Issue. :shock:

Got LOTS to get from Absolute Comics (?? the one at Bugis Junction) assuming they still got the issues I'm missing.

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:08 am

Haldir wrote:Heeheee.....I also haven't gotten the last few issues due to lack of funds (and doing some major Costuming Projects past few months). Think I left off at the Bounty Hunter Issue. :shock:

Got LOTS to get from Absolute Comics (?? the one at Bugis Junction) assuming they still got the issues I'm missing.
Haldir, remind me to bring them the next time we are likely to meet. I have no objection sharing. My reasoning is as follows, if the magazine costs $15, then if I share it with another person, the cost is now $7.50. :D

Just let me know from which issue you would like to read from.

Give me some time as I may have to spend some time searching for it. They are together with all sorts of scifi magazines I read as and when I see an interesting article or feature.
Find, fix, finish

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:07 pm

Sure! ;) Maybe during the chalet this July since I'll be dropping by for the night activities? :P

Will check out what I'm missing (I really should keep tally of what issues I have at hand)

Return to “The Magazines and Comics”