some questions on ep1 that might be related to ep3

Moderators: adamteo, dranoel

Tomcat

Post by Tomcat » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:09 pm

Yeah, i guess they can do that with a bit of sound editing & tweaking.
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the force"

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:06 pm

freefly wrote:he didn't get to charge :wink: that line from AOTC "Anakin Anakin No..!!" is taken from TPM. "Anakin" is taken from the line "Anakin Drop!" looped twice & added with "No"
the first time i watch i didnt know it was qui gon. i thought INITIALLY it was the sandpeople's cries...oops!

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:09 am

Commander Faie wrote:
freefly wrote:he didn't get to charge :wink: that line from AOTC "Anakin Anakin No..!!" is taken from TPM. "Anakin" is taken from the line "Anakin Drop!" looped twice & added with "No"
the first time i watch i didnt know it was qui gon. i thought INITIALLY it was the sandpeople's cries...oops!
Tusken's don't speak english :P
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:48 pm

e3lipse wrote:
Commander Faie wrote:
Tusken's don't speak english :P
That was what happen when i was a n00b at that time... well...haha!

jemDconqueror

Post by jemDconqueror » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:31 pm

Hie...jus taking shot in the dark...palpatine told anakin in ep3 that plagues could influence midi-chlorians to create life...and dat palpatine had been thought everything...what if anakin was conceived by sidious???However untrue it may sound, like the time when anakin swayed to the dark side and palpatine said only plagues could cheat death, what if he was lying just to turn anakin to the dark side by using an incentive to work together to find out? He could have been conceived by sidious to continue the sith cause as his apprentice...Who knows???
"Join me, and together we shall rule the galaxy as one!"

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:51 pm

jemDconqueror wrote:Hie...jus taking shot in the dark...palpatine told anakin in ep3 that plagues could influence midi-chlorians to create life...and dat palpatine had been thought everything...what if anakin was conceived by sidious???However untrue it may sound, like the time when anakin swayed to the dark side and palpatine said only plagues could cheat death, what if he was lying just to turn anakin to the dark side by using an incentive to work together to find out? He could have been conceived by sidious to continue the sith cause as his apprentice...Who knows???
The sith tell small parts of fact, but did not always tell the full complete story, as some peopel said that the sith tells 'shades of grey' while the arrogant jedi tells 'in black and white'.

freefly

Post by freefly » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:44 pm

jemDconqueror wrote:...what if anakin was conceived by sidious???
we know that George said he intentionally left Anakin's origins ambiguious to the viewer. however, the EU (the ultimate vader guide & the new essential chronology) has already established this as a fact, with George's blessings. it seems, Plagueis started this sinister 'project' of creating a being born by the force which was later on continued by Sidious after his master's death. this being is none other than Anakin Skywalker himself. so yeah you are spot on.
Release the Good!

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:58 pm

freefly wrote:
jemDconqueror wrote:...what if anakin was conceived by sidious???
we know that George said he intentionally left Anakin's origins ambiguious to the viewer. however, the EU (the ultimate vader guide & the new essential chronology) has already established this as a fact, with George's blessings. it seems, Plagueis started this sinister 'project' of creating a being born by the force which was later on continued by Sidious after his master's death. this being is none other than Anakin Skywalker himself. so yeah you are spot on.
Indirectly Plaugueis is the Father?

freefly

Post by freefly » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:01 pm

well we can credit Plagueis as the one who initiated the process, but Sidious was still the one who actually implemented his master's schemes for his own purposes. so i guess Sidious shld be regarded as Anakin's father.
Release the Good!

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:04 pm

freefly wrote:well we can credit Plagueis as the one who initiated the process, but Sidious was still the one who actually implemented his master's schemes for his own purposes. so i guess Sidious shld be regarded as Anakin's father.
:o :o :o
If Plagueus is alive he would said this "Anakin, I am your Father!"

Return to “Star Wars Episode 1 : The Phantom Menace”