Looking for Help from Costumers

For all Costumers .... your own place to hang out and talk about the world of costuming ....

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

JaZzYjaZZ

Looking for Help from Costumers

Post by JaZzYjaZZ » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:13 am

Hello everyone,

I'm Ted, a SW fan like many of you. Years ago during the AOTC and ROTS days, I was an active member of the now-defunct FanForce forums. I also did a bit of costuming, becoming Mace Windu for ROTS in 2005 :D. Had to shave off all my hair just to get the nice smooth head of Samuel L Jackson.

That's me on the right: Image

This year, I'm getting married and would like to have a light Star Wars theme for my outdoor pre-wedding photo shoot. I've gotten a friend (Derrick, who also dressed up during those days) to help me as Obi-Wan, but I'm also looking for someone with stormtrooper armour. Me and my wife-to-be would like to do some tongue-in-cheek poses with both the jedi and stormtrooper in an outdoor setting.

Here are the details:

Date: May 19, 2013, Sunday
Time: 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Locations: Should be 2, will confirm

I owe everyone who will be involved in this small shoot, because they're all friends (even the photographer) whom I asked to help. But after the shoot, I would like to treat everyone to eat seafood at LongBeach or Jumbo. If you're interested, please drop me a line! Or reach me at 9 Seven six 8 three 8 1 six.

May the Force be with you. :o

assjedi

Re: Looking for Help from Costumers

Post by assjedi » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:20 am

omg Ted! Congrats on the upcoming marriage! :D

FanForce... now that is a name I've not heard in a long time. long time. :P
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

JaZzYjaZZ

Re: Looking for Help from Costumers

Post by JaZzYjaZZ » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:03 am

Thanks Azmi!

Anyone with stormtrooper armour interested in helping out? If it's a money thing, I understand, just drop me a message at 9 Seven six 8 three 8 1 six with your price :)

Return to “Costumers' Lounge”