Cross-post: Pictures request from Lucasfilm

For all Costumers .... your own place to hang out and talk about the world of costuming ....

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

domz

Cross-post: Pictures request from Lucasfilm

Post by domz » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Folks,

Here's a direct request from Lucasfilm to all Star Wars fans.

Until I find some way to attach the form here, please email me for the release form.
TB 101 wrote:
Good evening/morning/afternoon:

We are hoping to celebrate the worldwide community of Star Wars fans in a special way this year, on SW.com, with your pictures, taken by your local and area landmarks. I'm sending you this email because I believe you are creative and might have great ideas for pictures. Some of you have blogs and websites you can post this request on and share it with your clubs and friends, and we'd love it if you would.

All of your pictures need to come with the attached form, signed by you. You can use one form for multiple pictures, but you need to list all the pictures on the form.

Here's the easy list:
Share this email with your Star Wars friends.
Take pictures in your Star Wars costumes with your local landmarks.
Turn in the pictures with a signed copy of this form (email or fax) to fanevents@starwars.com, or 1-415-623-1107 (FAX: Attn: Mary Franklin).
You can start turning them in at any time. The sooner the better!
The deadline is April 22nd to turn in pictures. But we'll start putting them up soon after we get them
Be sure to name the landmark, and area/city/country.
Have Fun, and May the 4th Be With You!

Mary Franklin
Sr. Events Lead
Lucasfilm
Councillors, please post the above communication from Mary to your respective units, and include detachments, where applicable.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-501s ... 2514097362

Please let me know if you require a Word version of the Release Form.
TR 7248
Legion Events Co-ordinator

Return to “Costumers' Lounge”