the supreme vader costume pack

For all Costumers .... your own place to hang out and talk about the world of costuming ....

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

icemann

the supreme vader costume pack

Post by icemann » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:51 am

the supreme vader costume kit.. u guys know about this one yah.. anyones got it.. is it a really good package to get.. i saw the pics.. looks pretty complete to me..
this boy is dangerous
i choose to be happy

donleow

Post by donleow » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:06 pm

though this is an official starwarshop item but is not recognized as movie accurate by the 501st legion and alot of modification on the chestbox, chest plate and face plate needed to be upgrade...which if this is for your home display, it can pass off but if you want to troop in it, this will not pass
TS 3132 ( curlyhair)
Singapore Garrison

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Post by al13ns » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:19 am

any pictures/links lead to this item ?
ImageImageImage

mosske

Post by mosske » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:25 am

These are photos of an upgraded Supreme Vader (courtesy of Don Leow). I still have to upgrade the chest but since I usually let others wear it and I'm not the one wearing it, I'm taking my time with replacing it. And as you can see from the pics, it still looks pretty good.

Below is the Supreme Vader before upgrades. The only thing I changed was the chest box lights. The original lights were not correct. Also, the suit comes pretty much complete except for boots and the neck brace (usually worn behind the helmet). Overall, the suit definitely doesn't meet the standards but its good enough for display at home. :)

If you want to see more Supreme Vader. You can watch Chad Vader...they are using a 100% Supreme Vader suit there.
http://www.splu.net/chadvader.htm
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

Return to “Costumers' Lounge”