Dewback sandtrooper's pauldron color

For all Costumers .... your own place to hang out and talk about the world of costuming ....

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

User avatar
Awwee
Posts: 786
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:08 pm
Location: West

Dewback sandtrooper's pauldron color

Post by Awwee » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:26 pm

http://www.looksirdroids.com/davin_publ ... tm#dewback

I just found proof that the pauldron worn by the sandtrooper on the dewback was white instead of the grey that many thought. It was actually very dirty white that many mistook it for a grey.
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Image
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

User avatar
9
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:28 pm
Location: Lost

Post by 9 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:20 pm

wah he's a felth fan or wat...lol
detailed research siah. =D

User avatar
erase
moderator
Posts: 1816
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 2:04 pm
Location: Hougang Ave 1
Contact:

Post by erase » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:04 pm

9 wrote:wah he's a felth fan or wat...lol
detailed research siah. =D
When we talk about movie accurate definitely we will go all the way...
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Image
Let me see your identification...

User avatar
Commander_Salji
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:10 am
Location: 501st MALAYSIA - BRUNEI Outpost
Contact:

Post by Commander_Salji » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:01 pm

Agreed. The Sandtrooper "Grey" Pauldron is actually Hasbro's creation when they issued the POTF2 Beast Pack that consisted of a Sandtrooper Image and the Special Edition CGI Dewback back in 1997.

Was told that there are even fan made
"Blue" shoulder pauldrons! :shock:
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus
Image

User avatar
erase
moderator
Posts: 1816
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 2:04 pm
Location: Hougang Ave 1
Contact:

Post by erase » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:59 am

The SITH OverLORD wrote:Agreed. The Sandtrooper "Grey" Pauldron is actually Hasbro's creation when they issued the POTF2 Beast Pack that consisted of a Sandtrooper Image and the Special Edition CGI Dewback back in 1997.

Was told that there are even fan made
"Blue" shoulder pauldrons! :shock:
Ooh...Wow !!! Really??? Any reference to that? Interestingly telling to research on that... :)
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Image
Let me see your identification...

User avatar
Arc_Trooper71
Posts: 282
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:12 am
Location: (GAR Headquaters) Block 2
Contact:

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:03 am

Vast detail is always important! Plus, it makes the Trooper look alot more accurate, for my customs i posted, for an Utupuau battle, i did alot of research from pictures to decide on a Color code marking to match, i came up with a couple of my own, in the end, they came out good though. :D :)
Image

User avatar
erase
moderator
Posts: 1816
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 2:04 pm
Location: Hougang Ave 1
Contact:

Post by erase » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:14 am

Arc_Trooper71 wrote:Vast detail is always important! Plus, it makes the Trooper look alot more accurate, for my customs i posted, for an Utupuau battle, i did alot of research from pictures to decide on a Color code marking to match, i came up with a couple of my own, in the end, they came out good though. :D :)
Any pics? Post it here if you don't mind... :)
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Image
Let me see your identification...

User avatar
9
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:28 pm
Location: Lost

Post by 9 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:05 am

erase wrote:
9 wrote:wah he's a felth fan or wat...lol
detailed research siah. =D
When we talk about movie accurate definitely we will go all the way...
yes definitely...who would wanna pose in a movie inaccurate costume? lol
what i meant was...he(the webmaster) made the effort to pinpoint where's felth, and which trooper was wearing felth's helm, and which trooper was wearing felth's armour. And during the shoot out in the bay, which trooper was felth...now that's details which i didnt know. Kudos to him to actually point out and label. (yeah i went through every link there, only one wasn't working)
=D

User avatar
Arc_Trooper71
Posts: 282
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:12 am
Location: (GAR Headquaters) Block 2
Contact:

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:29 am

erase, of course! There not the best quality, becuase i only have a webcam, and taking pics with it sucks on ice. But hey, if you have msn i'll give you a closer look on live cam on them. Anyways! here you go.

viewtopic.php?t=1707
Image

User avatar
Commander_Salji
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:10 am
Location: 501st MALAYSIA - BRUNEI Outpost
Contact:

Post by Commander_Salji » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:56 am

erase wrote:Ooh...Wow !!! Really??? Any reference to that? Interestingly telling to research on that... :)
Ivan PMed you the further info. :wink:
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus
Image

User avatar
erase
moderator
Posts: 1816
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 2:04 pm
Location: Hougang Ave 1
Contact:

Post by erase » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:20 am

The SITH OverLORD wrote:
erase wrote:Ooh...Wow !!! Really??? Any reference to that? Interestingly telling to research on that... :)
Ivan PMed you the further info. :wink:
Thanks Pete...for your help. :)
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Image
Let me see your identification...

User avatar
Plo Strax-Avix
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:27 pm
Location: Grips Central

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:25 am


User avatar
Commander_Salji
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:10 am
Location: 501st MALAYSIA - BRUNEI Outpost
Contact:

Post by Commander_Salji » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:50 pm

erase wrote:
The SITH OverLORD wrote:Agreed. The Sandtrooper "Grey" Pauldron is actually Hasbro's creation when they issued the POTF2 Beast Pack that consisted of a Sandtrooper Image and the Special Edition CGI Dewback back in 1997.

Was told that there are even fan made
"Blue" shoulder pauldrons! :shock:
Ooh...Wow !!! Really??? Any reference to that? Interestingly telling to research on that... :)

Hey Ivan,

As an evidence of its existence, here's a
BLUE Shoulder Pauldron Trooper from the 501st Golden Gate Garrison. Pic taken at 2007 WonderCon :

Image
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus
Image

User avatar
erase
moderator
Posts: 1816
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 2:04 pm
Location: Hougang Ave 1
Contact:

Post by erase » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:05 pm

Thanks Pete... :)
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Image
Let me see your identification...

User avatar
Awwee
Posts: 786
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:08 pm
Location: West

Post by Awwee » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:21 pm

check this out... from one of the TD from my bus at the rose parade..

Image
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Image
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

Post Reply

Return to “Costumers' Lounge”