501st Legion @ CSC 26/11

For all Costumers .... your own place to hang out and talk about the world of costuming ....

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

myboyracer

Re: m @ @ m

Post by myboyracer » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:03 pm

Jedi_slayer wrote:
myboyracer wrote: mbr.
Hi Daniel, nice to hear from you in the cyber space. Unfortunately, I heard from Desmond, there won't be a Road Show in CSC in Dec. But there are 2 more weekends for Christmas Kettling viewtopic.php?t=1533 that you can catch more of the SW characters.

You kids are paying attention in the details at their age. I could not recognize the personalize lightsabres of the various characters until I was more serious in doing my Jedi costume. I can sense great force in the 2 younglings.
If nothing crops up, we will be there at the Road Show .... this time with a proper camera.

What "mode" will you be for the Road shows? :twisted: My boys are looking forward to it. Will young Qui Gonn Jin be there too?

Heheh .... my boys can even tell me there are different lightsabers' variations for the same characters. Theyve started drawing lightsabers on their scrap books. :D

Hope to see you at the road show.

Cheers!

mbr.

myboyracer

Re: 501st Legion @ CSC 26/11

Post by myboyracer » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:04 pm

Paul K wrote:
myboyracer wrote:HIya guys,

My boys really enjoyed their dayout @ CSC on that day where they saw some Star Wars "real life" figures walking around. They even met young Qui-Gon Jinn.

Nice meeting you guys, Desmond, Paul, Daniel and young Qui-Gon Jinn's father.

Cheers!

mbr.
Welcome Daniel. Rebel or Imperial, you've come to the right place for Star Wars costuming adventures.
Can I be the dark Jedi? :twisted:

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:56 pm

myboyracer wrote:Hope to see you at the road show.
Hi mbr, there is no roadshow in December.... but do join us for the year-end gathering. :)
viewtopic.php?t=1586

Return to “Costumers' Lounge”