It is Don's action figure!!!

For all Costumers .... your own place to hang out and talk about the world of costuming ....

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:29 pm

tk_110201 wrote:Nice man, the GG bust is. A pity that they have not made it with different arms from the deluxe model. After a while, there are only so many poses that the stormie can be in.
Yeah... I am always doing the 'holdin the E-11 pose'.. Wah lau... after troopin... arms hurt like hell.... :evil:
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:32 pm

donleow wrote:ya SC...it took me 6 hrs to polish and because is black it easily leave prints on so when i handle it i have to wear gloves but again ya armor rocks big time my friend...finally we have an ARC trooper ...
hee hee... my white armour took me 2hrs onli... hee hee... armour cannot sayang too much.. cos when troopin.. everyone want to knock and torch you... very heart pain.. hee hee...
But it is cool... red and black... trooping with you soon.. we are the Panda trooper... :twisted:
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

donleow

Post by donleow » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:13 pm

kawaii des neh awee - panda trooper
TS 3132 ( curlyhair)
Singapore Garrison

SoloFalcon

Post by SoloFalcon » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:19 pm

Hope you only operate in night time... cause in Spore weather... we will have to dunk you in water every half an hour else you will dehydrate twice as first as a Stormtrooper.
Trust me princess~

Return to “Costumers' Lounge”