=)

Post your favourite costuming pictures here !

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

DarthCrovus

Post by DarthCrovus » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:41 pm

mandalorianBleahhh wrote:
DarthCrovus wrote:
As to Epi 3 Clone Armour, Akan Datang. I'm currently working on my very own armour. Nothing feels better than armour sculpted with my own two hands. =p I promise it will blow your mind. =)

Cheers
ahh....didnt know u were a sculpter too!! cant wait~
hehehehehe I recently, as the chinese say "went up hill to learn new kung fu" =p Will take some time though, coz as you know me job takes up loads of time so can only work on it on my spare time.

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:18 am

Apologies for that, Jason. I missed Will's post that the armour came from you... You definitely know that costume well and I've still got lots to learn from the more salted people...
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

V-Rod

Post by V-Rod » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:37 am

Hi 9, erase, redandblue and Paul K. Thanks for the welcome.

Sorry for the slow response as I have been busying with my work for the pass few days and up coming days.

As for redandblue, you are saying about the costume was made by Reno from MM. Do you have his contect or something? and what's MM means?

And for those who owns a Clone Trooper Armour, what's the price for the whole suit? Do you get it from oversea also?

Thanks for taking your time. 8)

redandblue

Post by redandblue » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:33 am

try ebay! =) and mm is moviemania..

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:32 pm

V-Rod wrote:And for those who owns a Clone Trooper Armour, what's the price for the whole suit? Do you get it from oversea also?
CT armour goes for anywhere between USD $600 to $800 stateside. Then the boots and helmet add-on another USD $400 to $500 to the kit. A DC15 will probably run USD $100 or so.

I'm trying to see if I can negociate for a good price for our forum members to get CT armour. Will release details hopefully soon.

Return to “Costumers' Gallery”