My Boba Fett costume (4yr in the making I kid you not!)

Discuss your props and replicas here

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

TD 6325

Post by TD 6325 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:20 am

yen wrote:I thought I'm bad enough but you guys all are the baddest! Ths is damn funny! Haha....LOL ....on the floor.

On a seriuos note, I think Tim must train the newbies to aim properly. I heard rumours from the rebels we all can't shoot properly. Is that true?
Actually Yen, that's not the problem...the problem is how can troopers ever win a fight if just one of em likes to give his weapon away and take off his helmet.... :lol:

Tim.
BH6325, The Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter
"He's No Good To Me Dead."

yen

Post by yen » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:51 pm

Paul K wrote:Did you say shoot? We can't even walk through doors without bumping our heads...much less shoot straight.
Got door? What door? Where?

Tim, ya I know the blaster and helmet and jetpack and kneeplate and gaunlet and shin tools and pouches you name it are missing! The armour showcase here just to tease you and never thought of making a complete suit. Right now I must finish my sandie otherwise I can't troop.

erase

Post by erase » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:42 pm

You are Damn right Tim... If we always have this type of troopers... all of us will have been killed the Jedi Scum... :cry:
TD 6325 wrote:how can troopers ever win a fight if just one of em likes to give his weapon away and take off his helmet.... :lol:
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

TD 6325

Post by TD 6325 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:02 pm

yen wrote:Tim, ya I know the blaster and helmet and jetpack and kneeplate and gaunlet and shin tools and pouches you name it are missing! The armour showcase here just to tease you and never thought of making a complete suit. Right now I must finish my sandie otherwise I can't troop.
Yen,

Are you alright bro? Where did that come from? I wasn't even referring to your kid's suit...take it easy bro...I was talking about Stormtroopers....Even Ivan knows what I'm talking about.

Stay safe,

Tim.
BH6325, The Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter
"He's No Good To Me Dead."

erase

Post by erase » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:13 pm

Tim, probably you are a sandie also... that why we have the same frequency... he is up and coming... maybe he will hear us out soon... someday... :)
TD 6325 wrote: Yen,

Are you alright bro? Where did that come from? I wasn't even referring to your kid's suit...take it easy bro...I was talking about Stormtroopers....Even Ivan knows what I'm talking about.

Stay safe,

Tim.
Last edited by erase on Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

yen

Post by yen » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:17 pm

erase wrote:Tim, probably you are a sandie also... that why we have the same frequency... he is up and coming... maybe he will hear us out soon... someday... :)
TD 6325 wrote:Yen,

Stay safe,

Tim.
Ooops! Its my transmission I think. I'll work on it. :oops:

Return to “Props and Replicas”