Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:39 am

It's both my brother. :lol:

Seriously Bro, just kidding.
Paul Khoo

Site Administrator

erase

Post by erase » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:44 am

Paul K wrote:Maybe for the Sandie, and this is only my guess, the backpack was a bit like a modular system. Each trooper could assemble his pack from a set of parts. Kinda like the modern load bearing vest system where you can change configuration depending on your role in the squad. :lol:
No, Sandtrooper carrying different backpack is being ranked when they are posted to TATOOINE, they are also equipped with special training skill in school to determine which type of backpack they want to take. So they cannot suka suka take anyone. :)
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

Commander_Salji

Post by Commander_Salji » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:39 pm

erase wrote:No, Sandtrooper carrying different backpack is being ranked when they are posted to TATOOINE, they are also equipped with special training skill in school to determine which type of backpack they want to take. So they cannot suka sukatake anyone. :)
So! Looks like the Backpack ruling for Sandtroopers are very different from the Blizzard Force Snowtroopers. As far as I know Blizzard Force cold trooper Backpacks are standardised, except in the case of Snowtrooper Commanders who may need/not need to carry them.

I'll keep in mind of these 3 different types of Sandtrooper Backpack accessories configuration :

Thanks for sharing, erase. :)
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus

erase

Post by erase » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:51 pm

The SITH OverLORD wrote:
So! Looks like the Backpack ruling for Sandtroopers are very different from the Blizzard Force Snowtroopers. As far as I know Blizzard Force cold trooper Backpacks are standardised, except in the case of Snowtrooper Commanders who may need/not need to carry them.

Thanks for sharing, erase. :)
Exactly, one on sand and the other on Snow...that make them very different... Oh, I learn something from you too... Thanks Pete.
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

Return to “Props and Replicas”