progress of BOBA FETT Costumes

Discuss your props and replicas here

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

progress of BOBA FETT Costumes

Post by al13ns » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:16 am

1. Helmet [just arrived]

Last edited by al13ns on Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:43 am

wow..is that an MH? looks really well weathered~

how much did it cost?
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:21 am

it's not MH, the unpainted MH is still on the way.

got it from UK, the seller claimed that it's a BM helmet, and he painted it himself. paid ~ 235 GBP for that, still cheaper compare to got it painted from BM.

now waitin for the armor...

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:01 pm

Nice going. Looks like there is a Boba race on between you and Tim. It'll be interesting to see the debut of the second and third Boba Fett after Reno's. Post more pics as you get the armour up.
Paul Khoo

Site Administrator

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:50 pm

won't be able to make it for the St Patrick's parade...but somewhere in 2007...

still have lots of things to complete, esp the soft part.

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:24 pm

No worries. The Singapore outpost of the 501st ain't going anywhere except to....GARRISON STATUS, hopefully soon. :lol:
Paul Khoo

Site Administrator

TD 6325

Post by TD 6325 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:33 am

al13ns wrote:it's not MH, the unpainted MH is still on the way.

got it from UK, the seller claimed that it's a BM helmet, and he painted it himself. paid ~ 235 GBP for that, still cheaper compare to got it painted from BM.

now waitin for the armor...
Nice, so will you be getting the armor from Daz himself? Or...? And to confirm if it's a BM helm, there are some tells you can look out for. LMK if you want to know how to.

As for your MH, who are you gettin it from? FP? MS? Details hunter.

Anyhow, welcome fellow bounty hunter. I'm Tim, TD6325, the other Fett to be. :) That's right, we're Mandalorians. :) However, I'll be doing my own painting, ROTJ style. I just love the idea of doing it myself. :)

Luck break, I was lucky to obtain a pair of MC's Fett Boots and they are comfortable as hell. What are you using for yours?

Anyhow, welcome aboard.

Stay safe,

Tim.
BH6325, The Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter
"He's No Good To Me Dead."

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:37 pm

Nice, so will you be getting the armor from Daz himself? Or...? And to confirm if it's a BM helm, there are some tells you can look out for. LMK if you want to know how to.

As for your MH, who are you gettin it from? FP? MS? Details hunter.

Anyhow, welcome fellow bounty hunter. I'm Tim, TD6325, the other Fett to be. :) That's right, we're Mandalorians. :) However, I'll be doing my own painting, ROTJ style. I just love the idea of doing it myself. :)

Luck break, I was lucky to obtain a pair of MC's Fett Boots and they are comfortable as hell. What are you using for yours?

Anyhow, welcome aboard.

Stay safe,

Tim.
for the armor [Back, Collar, Chest, Shoulder & Cod], i got it very cheap from TDH, the seller said it was from BM [painted by BM, i guess] and still waitin for it.

for the rest, i'll "hunt" it down pieces by pieces.

most likely for the JetPack, will order it from BM

yeah pls let me know anythin i dont know bout BM's helmet. and what should i put inside the helmet to hold my head ?

i ordered the MH from SgtFang, he hasnt sent it out.

hi Tim, name's Herry, still considered new here heheeh...first wanted to paint the helmet myself, but Plo told me that someone was goin to sell his BM helmet, then i bought it.

for the softpart incl the boots, still thinkin whether order or make it.

well nice to know u Tim.

will update the progress...

TD 6325

Post by TD 6325 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:11 pm

al13ns wrote: for the armor [Back, Collar, Chest, Shoulder & Cod], i got it very cheap from TDH, the seller said it was from BM [painted by BM, i guess] and still waitin for it.

for the rest, i'll "hunt" it down pieces by pieces.

most likely for the JetPack, will order it from BM

yeah pls let me know anythin i dont know bout BM's helmet. and what should i put inside the helmet to hold my head ?

i ordered the MH from SgtFang, he hasnt sent it out.

hi Tim, name's Herry, still considered new here heheeh...first wanted to paint the helmet myself, but Plo told me that someone was goin to sell his BM helmet, then i bought it.

for the softpart incl the boots, still thinkin whether order or make it.

well nice to know u Tim.

will update the progress...
Whoah! You got a set of painted BM's armor cheap? Thats a really cool deal. I'm surprised actually...unless, it's from his first and older set of armor pulls.
Good choice on BM's JP, it's definately one of the better ones out now. I myself am using an MLC2 JP.

See you got one of Sarge's Affordable Helm Runs that he was doing awhiles ago with both the TDH and RPF. Good choice and even better price...Did you find an RF for it yet?

As for lining the helm inside, all depends on what you're comfortable with. Helmet liners are cool, so are foam padding...it's all a matter of space, comfort and personal taste.

Good luck on the hunt...

Stay safe,

Tim.

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:17 am

Whoah! You got a set of painted BM's armor cheap? Thats a really cool deal. I'm surprised actually...unless, it's from his first and older set of armor pulls.
Good choice on BM's JP, it's definately one of the better ones out now. I myself am using an MLC2 JP.

See you got one of Sarge's Affordable Helm Runs that he was doing awhiles ago with both the TDH and RPF. Good choice and even better price...Did you find an RF for it yet?

As for lining the helm inside, all depends on what you're comfortable with. Helmet liners are cool, so are foam padding...it's all a matter of space, comfort and personal taste.

Good luck on the hunt...

Stay safe,

Tim.

the seller was in kind of need of money immediately, so i quickly snapped it, too bad a bit late on the knee armor.
btw i will get the painted gauntlet soon [won it on ebay].

any idea which theme are more expensive for the JP ? ESB or ROTJ ? my guess is ROTJ since it is so colorful.

i think for the sarge's helmet, i wont get any RF stalk.

for the lining inside the helmet, will do it after i get all the parts.

so Tim, how's ur progress ?[/quote]

TD 6325

Post by TD 6325 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:59 am

Hey there,

Well, I'm good to go on the Boots, Girth and Ammo Belt. Gloves, Pouches, Wookie Braids and Cape are here too. Jetpack and Gauntlets are right next to me. :)

I'm waiting on obtaining FP's V2 Armor and talking to MS on obtaining his MS helm. Jumpsuit is a toss between BM and SGB.

Stay safe,

Tim.

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:16 pm

2. Gauntlets [L & R]

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:08 am

WOW!!! That looks really good!!! The weathering, and deatail is AMAZING. Who ever did this, it looks more then good to put on display even. :lol: :D :shock: :twisted:

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:16 am

i dont know how accurate it is compare to the actual one...got it from TDH forum

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:48 am

I've looked at very accurate pics from Return of the Jedi, If this isnt perfect, it's Darn near close to being it, Becuase those Stripe parts? Those aren't on most, something so simple as that can make the difference, im Really looking forward to seeing your full set, i bet it's going to kill. Vode an. Feirfeck. :D :) 8)

Return to “Props and Replicas”