Kellogg's Clone helmet on online auction!

Discuss your props and replicas here

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:35 pm

9 wrote:if i had the rubies, i wouldnt be able to wear it....kellogg's fit me juz nice only. :O
Yeah I don't understand why the Rubies is so small...its like for the head of kids only.

Only thing its good for is to display :?

Awwee

Case closed. The truth is out!

Post by Awwee » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:50 pm

I am not talkin about original... there are no original helmet from a CG clone... I am just trying to find out about the helmets that the clones were wearing in the pics that I posted... the three white clones and the two weathered clones that Don said are kelloggs..and they modified to look like that....
donleow wrote:Awee
that 2 clone helmet are actually from kellogs helmet...
donleow wrote: and u should know better there is such a process called modification... :roll:
I am just trying to find out the truth... anyway I got my replys...and I dun care about any rubies... just the pics I post is NOT kelloggs or modified kelloggs.

They are all from Clone6 and recasts from it. Case closed. :twisted: Thank you! Don.. u still my bro... hee hee.. no hard feelings.
Last edited by Awwee on Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:01 pm

9 wrote:One thing is bout accuracy, another important thing is...

if the helmet fits your head! haaa

if i had the rubies, i wouldnt be able to wear it....kellogg's fit me juz nice only. :O
Agreed. and I am not scaring anyone from getting it... just trying to find out wat the rest of the clones are wearing for helmets... hee hee...
MEPD Police Officer

donleow

Post by donleow » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:13 am

no prob bro...i know u too well since we started doing trooping together just that u have to know we are in singapore and not some exotic destination like US or Europe where u can get ur hands on good bucket...and to be frank working on the most louzy; ugly looking helmet into one that i can be proud of and share this effort and experience with others beats those C6 or CX helmet...just like ur lewis gun, it beats those who are oversea that acquire actual parts... :wink:

so what says u, :P , don; be too hard on urself cos our desire cannot be fulfilled...

i bought this kelloggs bucket is for my wife and i want to do a custome bucket to bear her name since all my costumes are personal i think i should do this to include her name in my hall of fame helmets..so now u know my purpose of getting helmet,...i don; give a damn whether canon or not, as long she loves it ....i will do it

thks
don
TS 3132 ( curlyhair)
Singapore Garrison

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:37 am

Paul K wrote:Yo Awwee, i had heard that C6 original was all sold out and that one of the six buckets that were made had got into a re-casters hands. Hence the

I got the email reply from the white clone in the pic himself!! Nothin will go wrong from that. heehee

"
> >You are right, I am not wearing a Kellogs,? I am wearing a Clone Six
> >helmet (C6).? There was a guy out in California who went by the name
> >Clone6 on message boards who made clonetrooper armor and helmets.
> >However he was recasted and stopped making his items, making them
> hard>to find.
> >
> >James Ficker"

And that answered about my question!!! Nothing else...

Hope I can ask questions freely here next time instead of getting all the talks about me discouragin new members and scaring them off... I never say anything bad about kelloggs in the first place... hey you can have the most expensive armour in the world but you dun act the part.. u still sucks... :twisted: And if it is good for 501st.. it is good enough for me.

Thanks All.
Last edited by Awwee on Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
MEPD Police Officer

Post by 9 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:07 am

Awwee wrote:Hope I can ask questions freely here next time instead of getting all the talks about me discouragin new members and scaring stuffs... I never say anything bad about kelloggs in the first place... hey you can have the most expensive armour in the world but you dun act the part.. u still sucks... :twisted:

Thanks All.
No lah...don't think anyone's that touchy here...if so easy get pissed with each other, then difficult to troop together oredi...haaa

nope, never discouraged bout the K's helm....gonna do it up! get the armour and join u guys! (erm...hopefully...lol)

donleow

Post by donleow » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:24 am

Awee i thought u said case close already why still bring up the topic...aiya don; be too overwhelm on this kind of perfection and we should just be contented with what we have..... :P
TS 3132 ( curlyhair)
Singapore Garrison

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:09 pm

Awwee & Don,

Cut the chatter guys. 'nuff said, let it rest. :wink:

donleow

Post by donleow » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:29 pm

no worries paul...Awee knows better than that there is no hard feelings...so let;s just play nice...which is what i was emphasing all these while
TS 3132 ( curlyhair)
Singapore Garrison

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:52 pm

Good stuff. You guys in my opinon, have always been trooping brothers.

Post by 9 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:08 pm

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:14 pm

Hi 9, looks like Talon has a new batch of them for sale. Think he charges less for members of the clonetroopers detachment.

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:15 pm

donleow wrote:
i bought this kelloggs bucket is for my wife and i want to do a custome bucket to bear her name since all my costumes are personal i think i should do this to include her name in my hall of fame helmets..so now u know my purpose of getting helmet,...i don; give a damn whether canon or not, as long she loves it ....i will do it

thks
don
Hey bro... she gonna love you for the work u gonna do on the helmet... hee hee... Hope to see her in armour soon... YEAH!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Then I can try to put my gf in light armour too... costume play... hee hee... I thk Nami will look nice in a At-St driver...

I dun believe in arguements in writtings.. I call it hard discussion... Muhahahahaha :lol:

9, I love the RC rifle.... if you can bring it in... it will be great!!!!
MEPD Police Officer

Jedi_slayer

Post by Jedi_slayer » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:38 pm

Wow so much discussion here!

For me, besides doing things with my family, trooping with you guys in my SW armor /costume is one of my highly anticipated past-time these days.

I have gone a little over board in involving my family ..... :shock:

by Luther.

by Lydia

So what helmets they are wearing? Eh... don't start. Just kidding.

Luther has drawn a blue 501st clonetrooper armor earlier and ....
.... it has come alive on September 11. :shock:
Star wars is a used Universe!

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:57 pm

They are very detailed!!!! Good job!!! Did u wear your armour and pose for them? hee hee... :twisted:
MEPD Police Officer

Return to “Props and Replicas”