Possible source for X-Wing flightsuit

Trainee and Cadet Costumers .... here's where you can ask the Veterans Officers all the questions you need to !

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

Plo Strax-Avix

Possible source for X-Wing flightsuit

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:08 pm

I came across this thread over at TJA. Don't have any info as I'm not getting one so didn't ask any questions.

Who needs Orange flightsuits?

If you're looking for one then it may be worth your while to investigate. Good luck!

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:28 am

Actually over here in Singapore, we can easily get Orange (Cotton Drill) Flightsuit from Beach Road "Army Market". :wink:

I gotten mine a long time ago for SGD15 and last year I heard from some students, they gotten theirs (Dark Blue tho') for SGD12. The last I checked, they have Orange, Red, Pastel Blue and maybe White. Might drop by there again today since I need more White Gloves and make my belt.

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:34 pm

Haldir wrote:Actually over here in Singapore, we can easily get Orange (Cotton Drill) Flightsuit from Beach Road "Army Market". :wink:

I gotten mine a long time ago for SGD15 and last year I heard from some students, they gotten theirs (Dark Blue tho') for SGD12. The last I checked, they have Orange, Red, Pastel Blue and maybe White. Might drop by there again today since I need more White Gloves and make my belt.
You sure those are FLIGHTSUITS? I believe those are OVERALLS... The collars are different between the two...

This is the one I got for my X-Wing Pilot costume... but from a different site...

http://www.soldiercity.com/product-exec ... yword/9426
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Return to “The Academy”