To Forum Member 'Handsome'

Trainee and Cadet Costumers .... here's where you can ask the Veterans Officers all the questions you need to !

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

GetzJedi

To Forum Member 'Handsome'

Post by GetzJedi » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:17 pm

I refer to my thread with the subject heading "** Serve the Empire - Be An Imperial TIE Pilot **" at the following hyperlink:

viewtopic.php?p=74613#p74613

I had created the thread to 'recruit' forum members who may be interested to own a TIE Fighter Pilot costume.

When you posted the following reply which I felt was discouraging and unnecessary, I exercised my right as the thread starter as well as the moderator for this section to delete it.
Handsome wrote:No! I'm a jedi, like my father before me.
I saw no immediate necessity to drop you a PM to inform you of my action as I assumed that you have been adequately informed within your sales thread:

viewtopic.php?p=74346#p74346

When you reposted the same reply shortly after my deletion, I deleted it again and dropped you a PM:
GetzJedi wrote:Hi Luke,

I have deleted both of your replies as I want the thread to be neat and encouraging.

Desmond
In return you gave me the following reply and reposted your reply for the third time:
Handsome wrote:No reason for that! It was never tidy .
I reported your post and had your post removed. By then, your subsequent 4th repost no longer surprised me and the intention to cause annoyance to another forum member was clear.

I have been advised to simply ignore your post. However, unlike my more friendly moderators, I have a lower tolerance for undesirable forum behaviour. Henceforth, instead of deleting your reposts, I shall now move them to this thread for them to be collected. Maybe this will show other forum members how hardcore a jedi you are.

It is obvious to me from your replies within the forum that you do not have a good impression of the forum management. However, if you wish to continue to use the forum to link up with fellow fans and sell your merchandise, I strongly advise you to be mindful of your behaviour.
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Handsome

Re: To Forum Member 'Handsome'

Post by Handsome » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Yep. Go around doing whatever you can to show off your power as mod. Nothing new for you guys.
"You'll find I'm full of surprises."

Luke

Handsome

Post by Handsome » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Small Thing made big. Typical show of power.

Luke

Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Dear Luke/Marcus Khoe,
We thought you had changed your ways, but you do not seem to have understood the rationale for the actions taken against your past abuses of the forum.

Here is a reminder on our forum usage guidelines:
Forum usage guidelines:

We hope to make Starwars.sg the home for all local Star Wars fans. Here are some useful tips to help make our community a pleasant place for everyone:
1) Always be considerate and respectful towards other users.
2) Participate meaningfully and contribute to the discussions.

There are also some simple house rules on what not to do:
2) Do not spam the forum or post meaningless replies (eg. simply stating "LOL", "Yeah", " I agree") that do not contribute to the discussion
3) Do not flame or abuse others.

The Site Administrators & Moderators reserve the right to edit/remove any content/posts that violate the above rules, and the following action will be taken against the member by the Site Administrators:
1st Offence ==> The member will be advised via PM and reminded on good forum ettiquette.
2nd Offence within 6 months ==> The member will be issued an official warning via PM.
3rd Offence within 6 months ==> The member will be expelled from the forum.
You are welcome to remain in our community, but please be mindful of the guidelines.
You have been advised and reminded via PM more than a couple of times.

We shall not condone repeated blatant abuse.
If you wish to continue your ways, we regret that we shall have to request you move on from our community.

Handsome

Post by Handsome » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Alrighty kid.

Luke

Handsome

Post by Handsome » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Talk about mutiple duplicate threads. This is another waste of digital space. Push so many other threads down. Could have put it on the original pathetic excuse of a thread.

Luke

Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Always be considerate and respectful towards other users.
Do not flame or abuse others.
3rd Offence within 6 months ==> The member will be expelled from the forum.
In view of the persistent blatant disregard of forum guidelines, the account of user Luke/Marcus Khoe has been suspended.

Return to “The Academy”