CLOSE: Imperial Officer's Rank bars And Ysanne Isard

Trainee and Cadet Costumers .... here's where you can ask the Veterans Officers all the questions you need to !

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo

Post by Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Gordonator wrote:glad to see another officer joining the ranks. we do need more officers to mind the troopers, who can be hard to manage at times. who is this droid hunter i heard so much about?
errm... once suited-up, all r supposed to troop. just tat officers r doing troopers a favor by minding. they should be leading, not minding. :wink:
we're supposed to be in character.
try asking an officer to mind, maybe we get extra duties by doing so.. :lol: maybe even demoted to janitor.. :lol:
I'm a clean scout, so dun dirty my armour on purpose.

Sev-like

Post by Sev-like » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:27 pm

I agree. Its the same with crewman and AT-ST drivers. Not part of their job description. Maybe they could help keep an eye out, but that's it.
Ron Chiang
TX 8700
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Gordonator wrote:glad to see another officer joining the ranks. we do need more officers to mind the troopers, who can be hard to manage at times. who is this droid hunter i heard so much about?
The Officers have to keep the tropper in bay. We can not have all the Tropper running around and pew pewing small kids. :twisted:

Gordonator

Post by Gordonator » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo wrote:errm... once suited-up, all r supposed to troop. just tat officers r doing troopers a favor by minding. they should be leading, not minding. :wink:
we're supposed to be in character.
try asking an officer to mind, maybe we get extra duties by doing so.. :lol: maybe even demoted to janitor.. :lol:
personally i think an officer looks better than a person in civilian clothing doing the minding. of course, officer can turn their minding to giving orders, like what CO2 has been doing. 8)
Lord_Angelus wrote:The Officers have to keep the tropper in bay. We can not have all the Tropper running around and pew pewing small kids. :twisted:
kids are Ok though some of them can be rather playful. i'm more concern about those pretty droids.

AyKay

Post by AyKay » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm

And we're all concerned about this renegade droid hunter that you speak of, Gordonator. >.>
Ananda 'AK' Kang | ANEH | TK 8315 | Expert Infantryman | Singapore Garrison

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:13 pm

LA, submit your application for 501st, and hope to see you in the garrison soon... trooping at STGCC :)

as for these comments:
Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo wrote:...just tat officers r doing troopers a favor by minding...
Sev-like wrote:...Not part of their job description. Maybe they could help keep an eye out, but that's it.
Well said guys! I can't agree more ;)
Administrator. Starwars.sg
IC/IS 3081. 501st Legion (Singapore Garrison)

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Dranoel wrote:LA, submit your application for 501st, and hope to see you in the garrison soon... trooping at STGCC :)
Got it!

And we're all concerned about this renegade droid hunter that you speak of, Gordonator. >.>
Who wants to go and check it out?

ok... I am still thinking hat or no hat... or just go without the extension? :x

Last edited by Lord_Angelus on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mirador

Post by Mirador » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:12 am

no hat would be better for 501st entry photos. Besides, the black hat and red costume doesn't really match. anyway u need the extension its an important part of ysanne.

u could always bring the hat for non-canon trooping later...
ID / TD 2543
501st Singapore Garrison

Gordonator

Post by Gordonator » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:27 am

i'm curious who took the pictures for u?

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Gordonator wrote:i'm curious who took the pictures for u?
PSP plus Camera using the softwere Go! Edit.....

mosske

Post by mosske » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:23 am

Hey Joey, could you submit yr photos to Christopher Bacon for approval. I saw yr application in the system already. Let Chris have a look and do the necessary.

Hope to have you join us at STGCC. We need ALOT of minders/troopers. :)
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:23 am

mosske wrote:Hey Joey, could you submit yr photos to Christopher Bacon for approval. I saw yr application in the system already. Let Chris have a look and do the necessary.

Hope to have you join us at STGCC. We need ALOT of minders/troopers. :)

Having problem is my boots now. Trying to being in the boots but it may be deley.

Now if I were to wear my set, my boots will be cover up by the pants. Which I most likely fellow the picture on the frist one (the one which look like dark red).

:x

x_x Can't wear contacts.

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Will you be planning to wear the Ankle High Boots or Riding Boots?

Cause if Riding Boots, then the Pants legs will have to be stuffed inside the boots so good idea to get one that is slight larger around the calves or stretch it as much as possible first. ;)

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:14 am

Haldir wrote:Will you be planning to wear the Ankle High Boots or Riding Boots?

Cause if Riding Boots, then the Pants legs will have to be stuffed inside the boots so good idea to get one that is slight larger around the calves or stretch it as much as possible first. ;)
Mostly using the ankle high boots. Just have to do abit of cleaning. :x

I really do not know if to do the Rank bar or not :( Ysanna have a mix rank or none rank.

But if not do anyone want to sell the Imperial Officer's Rank bars?

Sev-like

Post by Sev-like » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:13 pm

If you're not bothered by lack of screen accuracy and bad rep, you might wanna try Starfortress productions. Here's their site,

http://www.starfortressproductions.com/ ... icers.html
Ron Chiang
TX 8700
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Return to “The Academy”