Next Up Biker Scout aka TB project!!

Trainee and Cadet Costumers .... here's where you can ask the Veterans Officers all the questions you need to !

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

recon

Post by recon » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 pm

crashout wrote:i think she is duplicating the one she showed me that day with an additional allowance so that the cumberband is not as tight fitting to my waistline....would that do?
Yups thats tham's cumberband. Cumberband ideally should fit snugly to the waist, but if were to tailored to yr exact waistline, yr upper chest armor would look out of place as it wun be flush with the cumberband. Lets see whats the result as i met mdm leong today and told her what should be done.

crashout

Post by crashout » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:03 am

Alright thanks for the info bro...would see how everything is once my soft parts are ready.
Eugene Benitez
TK5231
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo

Post by Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:20 pm

?.? my cumberbund is with me. imperial tailor has a duplicate of my cumberbund. still, tat is not accurate! i wonder how she duplicates it... :x
I'm a clean scout, so dun dirty my armour on purpose.

Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo

Post by Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Eugene, dun use my size for the cumberbund. ur much slimmer than me. :wink:

wondering y scout is in demand nowadays?

crashout

Post by crashout » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Louis is helping me out with the cumberband...went with me to mdm leong and gave her the instructions...hopefully it turns out well...
Eugene Benitez
TK5231
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

mosske

Post by mosske » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Geez! Now I feel tempted to start my Storm Commando! LOL
ImageImage
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

recon

Post by recon » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:02 pm

Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo wrote:?.? my cumberbund is with me. imperial tailor has a duplicate of my cumberbund. still, tat is not accurate! i wonder how she duplicates it... :x
What is not accurate bro, care to share so that we can ask her to make amendments?

The reason why TB has drawn sudden interest is cos in batam, TKs has to do drills while TB just stand on the jeep. :lol:

Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo

Post by Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:13 pm

recon wrote:
Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo wrote:?.? my cumberbund is with me. imperial tailor has a duplicate of my cumberbund. still, tat is not accurate! i wonder how she duplicates it... :x
What is not accurate bro, care to share so that we can ask her to make amendments?

The reason why TB has drawn sudden interest is cos in batam, TKs has to do drills while TB just stand on the jeep. :lol:
bro, u were there. just tat ur busy admiring ur suit... sorry i dun wan2 say anymore.

recon

Post by recon » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo wrote:
recon wrote:

bro, u were there. just tat ur busy admiring ur suit... sorry i dun wan2 say anymore.
If you are talking abt the number of strips and curve line at the groin area...its pretty much accurate from what i seen on your duplicate piece. kind of edited as seen from the lines

anyways i wasnt admiring my suit, but taking notes on what adjustments/corrections to make as there was too much gap at the cumberband and vest area and the number of strips were wrong, 8 instead of 7

In addition, i also told mdm leong that the pouches and black plastic bands should in line with the last line of the left/right strips.

crashout

Post by crashout » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:46 pm

mosske wrote:Geez! Now I feel tempted to start my Storm Commando! LOL
Hmmm....perhaps by next chingay....most f us would probably be in a new armor...
Eugene Benitez
TK5231
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

recon

Post by recon » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:38 pm

TB armor has touched down, time to work on it after im done with the mods for TK armor :D

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 pm

crashout wrote:
mosske wrote:Geez! Now I feel tempted to start my Storm Commando! LOL
Hmmm....perhaps by next chingay....most f us would probably be in a new armor...
New year New Armor :)

recon

Post by recon » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Ok, would starting work on my armor after keith's wedding.

Just a question guys, the snout piece that Cal provides comes in one whole piece, snout + base plate. Should i saw off the base plate and stick it on a pvc sheet or use it as it is?

Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo

Post by Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:55 pm

its up to u bro. the snout u got is the new version of snout he's producing.

recon

Post by recon » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Frodo,Naruto,Weirdo wrote:its up to u bro. the snout u got is the new version of snout he's producing.
You mean yrs is the ver without the baseplate?

Return to “The Academy”