Bikerscout Parts

Trainee and Cadet Costumers .... here's where you can ask the Veterans Officers all the questions you need to !

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

HyBRiD

Bikerscout Parts

Post by HyBRiD » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:55 pm

hi, i'm new here. i'm looking for boots, gloves and inner wear for the biker scout and all other parts missing from the standard abs kit. any leads?

redandblue

Post by redandblue » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:13 pm

hello! You can start by introducing yourself at the StarWars Jedi or Sih thread! and welcome here!!

I was an ex Bs so haha i guess i can tell you much. For boots, get the brand caterpillar or something like that and make it yourself, its kinda easy, you just have to get the templates off the web, it took me a day to complete.. get boots with brown soles if you wanna be accurate! /Boots should cost from about 40bucks -60..

Gloves i think you can get from Getzjedi.

For the Undersuit/flightsuit. Just get the one piece workers attire that looks something like this,Image but you can get it from beach road at about 15bucks and get clothes dye, black clothes dye that comes in the form of a cake. get two of those or 3 just to be sure and follow the dye-ing instructions and wala! you get your undersuit! When i bought it, they didnt have black so i had to get blue and dye it.

hope this helps!

HyBRiD

Post by HyBRiD » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:15 am

thanks a lot dude. what do you mean by ex? u quit the BS crew?

redandblue

Post by redandblue » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:03 am

i was bikerscout till i changed to a clone. oh yeah and if you need any help just pm me =)

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi HyBRiD,

A number of us sew our own cummerbund and pouches... You can get a black flight suit online from military surplus shops in the States... If you movie accuracy for the flightsuit and gloves, get in touch with Paul K, who is also the CO of our local 501st Legion unit...

viewtopic.php?t=1897

Sounds like you've already acquired your armour and helmet... Feel free to also get in touch with chakster or myself for assistance... :wink:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:03 pm

This is the shoes I'm using for my Boots:

Ya, not TheOne but will do the job....for now! :twisted:

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:30 pm

If you have questions about the Biker Scout, I'll be happy to answer.
Paul Khoo

Site Administrator

HyBRiD

Post by HyBRiD » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:30 am

hi again all, sorry i've been MIA for awhile, been busy with work. i've not gotten anything at all and i'm thinking of getting a full and accurate set. where should i start?

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:33 pm

Are you willing to spare USD50 in total for the Accurate Gloves from US?

This is how mine look like

What I love is that it has this feature for keeping small change etc :lol: apart from being very soft (I had to "break in" my Leather TIE Pilot Gloves and even now still a bit stiff):

Other than that, depending if you got the money to spare or not to get the other parts done locally or from US or make some parts yourself.

And are you a member of the Biker Scout Forum yet?
http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?act=idx
That is one of the places where I get some tips on how to settle some of my soft parts as I tend to get the main parts tailored due to my size and preferences.

The other place is to read up the infos over at DH2 SC Website:
http://www.studiocreations.com/howto/bi ... index.html

And of course, the other source of infos is those of us who had done or doing our Scout Armor right now like Paul K, GetzJedi & Chakster. :wink:

Btw, is your Armor parts unassembled or are they ready to wear? If still need some work, maybe can join us during our "Armor Party" or just come together to do our armor (poke the rest Image)

HyBRiD

Post by HyBRiD » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:09 am

i'm gg for accurate gloves locally made cumberbunds and jumpsuit, fibreglass helmet,armor set
The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force

HyBRiD

Post by HyBRiD » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:17 am

sorry i missed out the intro.

My name is Aaron, i'm 32 and working as a DJ in st james powerstation. hobbies are collectibles, cycling, in-line skating, motorbikes.. costuming would have been long ago if i had the time lol.

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Post by al13ns » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:19 pm

wow are u collecting MR sabers too ?
ImageImageImage

HyBRiD

Post by HyBRiD » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Not just sabers actually.. i'm looking to get the studio scale signature editions if i can too.

HyBRiD

Post by HyBRiD » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:19 pm

Yay i've decided to get the MLC V3 helmet that i should be paying in a couple of days so expecting 2 weeks plus for arrival.. hoping to get it all sorted by end august!! woohoo!!

Red_5

Post by Red_5 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:54 pm

HyBRiD wrote:Yay i've decided to get the MLC V3 helmet that i should be paying in a couple of days so expecting 2 weeks plus for arrival.. hoping to get it all sorted by end august!! woohoo!!
You have the links to where you got this helmet? Can share share for me to look.......
"The Darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities that some consider to be unnatural.....is it possible to learn those powers? YES, Not from a Jedi..."

Return to “The Academy”